After Thoughts: Celtics vs. Wizards 11/3/12

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stackgtr. Show stackgtr's posts

After Thoughts: Celtics vs. Wizards 11/3/12

Finally!!.....A win...... now lets breathe!!

Now normally, after a sizeable lead, and then we let the team back into the game not once, but twice!! and we still win. I'd say to myself despite the win Im disappointed in our game. But, with this team, Im going to say I think we've made great strides tonight. With our cohesian and chemistry. We showed glimpses of what we could be, offensively and defensively.With that being said, Im not letting them off the hook, we must continue to work hard on it and try to bring those glimpses of brilliance together for a full 48 minutes.

Consistency, and focus. I feel like with the early lead and the way the game was going we got complacent and comfortable, and wasnt expecting any fight from their bench players and thats how they cut the lead down. Once then, we turned it back on and push the lead up again and then relaxing again, as if they were going to roll over and let us win. This is something we discovered last year, we are not  a turn it on, turn it off type of team. It starts and ends with our stars, With a team of a bunch of new rotational players you cant say its them. Rondo, Pierce, and KG have got to set a better example of this. There is no relax time, except when you're on the bench catching a breather.

Im not sure if Sullinger started because I missed the tip off but when I tuned in he was already on the floor so im assuming he must have started. Thats great to see!! I love Bass and realize that right now he is the better player but I think we are a completely different team with Sullinger on the floor. Besides, thats one less body hanging around outside of the post waiting to shoot a jump shot. He brings somewhat of an inside game, and obviously a few more offensive oppurtunities with his rebounding. Something tells me that had he been in the game late when Kg missed that final shot Sullinger would of been in the paint to contend for the rebound, as everyone else was outside of the paint waiting to see if kg would swing it to them for a jumpshot.

All in all, it wasnt pretty but we got a win!! the first one of 12-13!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Re: After Thoughts: Celtics vs. Wizards 11/3/12

Celtics out rebounded again tonight by 11.  Ugly, ugly game after starting so nicely.  Great D in the 1st quarter and then couldn't sustain it.  Doc has a lot of work to do with this crew.  They seem out of sorts because someone has to make up for all of Allens shots.  Right now no one is stepping up with any consistancy to fill that scoring gap.  Right now this team is hard to watch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Celtics out rebounded again tonight by 11.  Ugly, ugly game after starting so nicely.  Great D in the 1st quarter and then couldn't sustain it.  Doc has a lot of work to do with this crew.  They seem out of sorts because someone has to make up for all of Allens shots.  Right now no one is stepping up with any consistancy to fill that scoring gap.  Right now this team is hard to watch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to Mchampion's comment:

Agree.  Maybe we should shut down the  board for 2 months until the C's get their act together.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

I'd rather watch this team than last year's team that kept trying to get Ray open until the shot-clock expired.

Hey Fiercest

How do you insert a  GIF in a post like I've  seen you do in yours?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:

I'd rather watch this team than last year's team that kept trying to get Ray open until the shot-clock expired.

Hey Fiercest

How do you insert a  GIF in a post like I've  seen you do in yours?

I just copy and paste it.

Thanx

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

wow.

you can do that with images too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

OK, I  got the hang  of it.

Is This a Pokemon?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

You can make it work with photoshop  too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Not. Guess it doesn't work with photoshop

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I liked what I saw from Green and he will only get better but for some reason I am starting to think part of our offensive struggles are related to Rondo. Its his job to get everyone involved and I think he is thinking too much instead of just playing and making the play thats there. Maybe he doesnt know how to get certain people the ball in their spots but J.G. should not be outside waiting for kickouts. Give the guy the rock in the post and let em work!

I like Sully Starting and Terry needs to get more screens for him. His one on one game aint the same it used to be and Leandro is a good player, let em do more than just sit outside at the 3 pt line. Docs Offense growing stale?  Too many years to figure out??  IDK, but it needs to GET BETTER!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

My thoughts are that the Celtics looked very weak,,, just as I suspected. I mean come on, they just barely got by a weak, pathetic Wizards team. Hahahahahahaha!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Maybe they can win by at least 5 against that team when they play them in beantown. Have a great day!

Yep they haven't looked good.  Neither have the Lakers.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

My thoughts are that the Celtics looked very weak,,, just as I suspected. I mean come on, they just barely got by a weak, pathetic Wizards team. Hahahahahahaha!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Maybe they can win by at least 5 against that team when they play them in beantown. Have a great day!

Yep they haven't looked good.  Neither have the Lakers.

My thoughts exactly.  Laker fans have nothing to be happy about either. 

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts