Ainge and Doc meeting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Ainge and Doc meeting

Boy, would I love to be a fly on the wall in this meeting.

Doc is going to try and work a buyout of the last 3 years so he can go coach the Clippers.

If I were Ainge I wouldn't agree...make him sit and go broadcast after signing a 5 yr deal only to be gone after 2.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Ainge and Doc meeting

Let Doc go to the Clippers. He isn't a very good coach.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Would you let doc out of his contract for a first round pick? A one and a two? Two ones? If we can "trade" doc for picks, we should do it. Worry about KG and PP later. Once he's the coach elsewhere, maybe he'll convince his new team to give us something for one or both of them. And whatever we do, we shouldn't take Jordan's horrible contract. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

What a wonderful sorry story-book ending for our beloved, iconic, gladhanding, backstabbing coach.

And we wondered why RA wanted so badly to join leave this disfunctional organization.

Pud.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

Would you let doc out of his contract for a first round pick? A one and a two? Two ones? If we can "trade" doc for picks, we should do it. Worry about KG and PP later. Once he's the coach elsewhere, maybe he'll convince his new team to give us something for one or both of them. And whatever we do, we shouldn't take Jordan's horrible contract. 

You're on the right track, trade Doc for a #1.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Agree. I settle for one first rounder.   Anything else Danny can squeeze is gravy.  

I sure would like Bledsoe as part of the KG / Doc deal though...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Agree. I settle for one first rounder.   Anything else Danny can squeeze is gravy.  

I sure would like Bledsoe as part of the KG / Doc deal though...

Really Good call on CP3 being happy with Shaw. Hope Danny insists on Bledsoe again. He has the leverage. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

It's not like the Heat already won a championship. If the Heat lose Game 7, Game 6 was all for naught.

111 to 88. Heat win. hate to say it. The heat are the first team to win a 7 game final in 6 games.

Sections
Shortcuts