AINGE brings out the 3 HOSTAGES! what does it mean? who will pay the ransom?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: AINGE brings out the 3 HOSTAGES! what does it mean? who will pay the ransom?

Commie LMAO. Your best post in a while, well played. 

As for who will pay the ransom - Celts fans that's who. :) 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Re: AINGE brings out the 3 HOSTAGES! what does it mean? who will pay the ransom?

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

look at these jabs.. i've seen more smiles and excitement at funerals and mexican hostage videos. heck soldiers grabbed in afghanistan looked chippier. this could have been done the belichick teleconference way. surprised they didnt give them #s 95,96 and 01 (perk must be ticked, thought 43 was "retired" too..good thing they held on to #5 and $34). humphries is clearly used to fakin it after his kardashian experience but he must know that he will b free before the season even starts. bogan or brooks by default may hang around til the trade deadline.. but neither guy makes it thru the year!

i see a trade exception, some cash back,2 2s and a one as we give some team some cash relief in a 3-way as we get back a promising youngie at an area of need.

I believe Brooks is a keeper and he will be terrific playing with Rondo.Wallace has his value.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennCelt53. Show KennCelt53's posts

They don't look happy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to KennCelt53's comment:

They don't look happy.

Only the coach looks remotely happy or comfortable. Joke.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to Gravelten4's comment:

[QUOTE]

They don't look happy.

Only the coach looks remotely happy or comfortable. Joke.

[/QUOTE]

he has 6 years and 25m reasons to b so!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

They don't look happy.

Maybe not in this picture but I think Bogans is more than happy with this deal.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

hey, its a comedy.i saw the same picture of them on the bleacher report with the headline "THE SAD THREE" instead of the big three laughed my head off.i wont take it to seriously.you have to remember this is a rebuilding stage and none of those guys will be with the celtics(well,brooks maybe)two or three years from now anyway,so i take it with a grain of salt.btw,found the headline,article,comments and writer thereof hilarious.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

actuallly,when you look at the picture they look sad,ainge is looking like "how the hell am i going to get rid of them and get their contracts off the books"and the coach bless his heart is looking like andy gump without a clue as to what the hell is going on!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

[QUOTE]

They don't look happy.

Maybe not in this picture but I think Bogans is more than happy with this deal.

[/QUOTE]

yes, bogans should pinch himself every morning he wakes up this year- he's averaging 20% more millions in paycheck than he scored in points last year (4)

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

I would love to see Paul Pierce come back next year at the vet minimum for 1 year...to mentor Andre Wiggins.