Ainge call Doc

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Ainge call Doc

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Doc Rivers knew the Celtics would be rebuilding sooner than later when he signed that contract in 2011.

I don't buy that crap about Doc not wanting to coach if there's no KG and Pierce. 

+1.   I think its about his family time.  Its a grueling season and tough when you have so many injuries and so many new players every year who don't want to play the D you've asked them to play.   I don't buy its about no KG and Pierce.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

It's time for a change.  We can't have the franchise held hostage by Doc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Doc cant get lost fast enough for me... Oh my, what will we do without him..

He came out of a broadcast booth with ZERO coaching experience and was the Celtics head coach for like 10 years, but I will give him credit for making it seem like 100.

One title in 10 years, which was gift wrapped to him by DA.... KG should have won COY that season.

Hes done very little other than be the vets valet and cheerleader.. he just happen to get real lucky that DA pulled off some great moves one year.. DA and the vet players in 2008 deserve the credit, DOc just hung on to their coattails for the ride.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

It's time for a change.  We can't have the franchise held hostage by Doc.

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I think doc will stay. I think he'd rather have pierce and K with him if he does. For the record I hope we keep them as well. Pierce is still a top five small forward. Not going to get a good replacement for that on the open market.

"I would say Rondo is the best all-around point guard we have in the league.” -Magic Johnson

"That kid, is unbelievable." -Larry Bird On Rajon Rondo.

"β€œHe is the whole package” - Bob Cousey on Rondo

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.