Ainge coming up on Celtics Pregame

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Ainge coming up on Celtics Pregame

On CSN shortly

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Ainge coming up on Celtics Pregame

Let's face it folks. As I've said all season. This bench was good on paper but the scoring droughts, losing leads, having the starters play more mins just wasn't working. Nate didn't fill in for House very well. Semih and Luke were playing before they were suppose too. Quis was gone for the season.

Now when the starters get a lead, our 2nd unit can now extend the lead with better scoring. The team isn't going to go from giving up 90 points to giving up 120. However the starters will be rested come playoff time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge coming up on Celtics Pregame:
    [QUOTE]Let's face it folks. As I've said all season. This bench was good on paper but the scoring droughts, losing leads, having the starters play more mins just wasn't working. Nate didn't fill in for House very well. Semih and Luke were playing before they were suppose too. Quis was gone for the season. Now when the starters get a lead, our 2nd unit can now extend the lead with better scoring. The team isn't going to go from giving up 90 points to giving up 120. However the starters will be rested come playoff time.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

In case you haven't noticed we haven't had a bench all season. They have either been injured or starting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerman17. Show Lakerman17's posts

Dudder....the last half of you're post is Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ainge coming up on Celtics Pregame : Wow what a surprise.  Danny says that the team needs to have more offense and that Perk was a liability at the offensive end.  And that with Green and Krstic they are a better offensive team and that the team at times really struggled offensively.  Does that sound familiar?  Or just something that I have been saying all along. For all of the f n losers who want to question my understanding please come forward and explain to me how wrong I am given that Danny just basically said that everything I have said is basically absolutely correct. Did I just hear Danny basically say the team will be much more versatile at the offensive end? Two years from now Bradley will be more than ready to replace Rondo and all of you stink a ss monkey bu tts will be calling me crazy but then will eventually come around when you find out that Rondo has been vastly overrated all along. Are any of you been watching this D West interview speaking some African dialect that is completely incomprehensible?  How does anyone like that get into college?  When they should be in jail?
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

You are an insulting idiot.  If we are all stink a ss monkey bu tts, you are the stuff that comes out of the monkey's bu tts.

Just go away if you can't write constructive vs insulting.

Idiot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ainge coming up on Celtics Pregame : You are an insulting idiot.  If we are all stink a ss monkey bu tts, you are the stuff that comes out of the monkey's bu tts. Just go away if you can't write constructive vs insulting. Idiot.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

New best post of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!   I would rather he just go away.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Everyone hates the DUDDER

he has been racist, ignorant and WRONG about rondo and Perk for years

he must love the negative attention that comes with being humilated by facts and posting the type of garbage he does that just makes him look like the worlds biggest loser w/o a clue about the Celtics franchise or sport of basketball

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ainge coming up on Celtics Pregame : Wow what a surprise.  Danny says that the team needs to have more offense and that Perk was a liability at the offensive end.  And that with Green and Krstic they are a better offensive team and that the team at times really struggled offensively.  Does that sound familiar?  Or just something that I have been saying all along. For all of the f n losers who want to question my understanding please come forward and explain to me how wrong I am given that Danny just basically said that everything I have said is basically absolutely correct. Did I just hear Danny basically say the team will be much more versatile at the offensive end? Two years from now Bradley will be more than ready to replace Rondo and all of you stink a ss monkey bu tts will be calling me crazy but then will eventually come around when you find out that Rondo has been vastly overrated all along. Are any of you been watching this D West interview speaking some African dialect that is completely incomprehensible?  How does anyone like that get into college?  When they should be in jail?
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Who says Ainge was right?  We shall see...

Defense was the Celtics' calling card.  I'm shocked that they gave up a key part of that defense to get a mediocre center and a project SF

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone hates the DUDDER he has been racist, ignorant and WRONG about rondo and Perk for years he must love the negative attention that comes with being humilated by facts and posting the type of garbage he does that just makes him look like the worlds biggest loser w/o a clue about the Celtics franchise or sport of basketball
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

You my friend have a pretty good handle on the situation. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ainge coming up on Celtics Pregame : You my friend have a pretty good handle on the situation. 
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Thanks, its really impossible to see how Dud, Puddin and run are even fans of this team, they just like to hate and see this hatred appear in words on a computer screen and watch it bother others... yuck

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone hates the DUDDER he has been racist, ignorant and WRONG about rondo and Perk for years he must love the negative attention that comes with being humilated by facts and posting the type of garbage he does that just makes him look like the worlds biggest loser w/o a clue about the Celtics franchise or sport of basketball
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Him and Che are good buddies Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

You've stepped way beyond what is acceptable Dudder. That post is about as uncool as it gets.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerman17. Show Lakerman17's posts

Phil Jackson's take on the perk trade.

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/lal/los-angeles-lakers

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I was sort of with you Dudder until those last couple of sentences....This why I was always questioned why I am a Celtics fan with a city with a history of racism.  You dudder are the scum of the Earth.  Those kind of comments are not needed on a Celtics or and anywhere.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Dud's racist post was thankfully removed.

The question remains why has he yet to be banned?

His disgusting act never changes, he is despised by all on this thread and has posted racism and abuse meant to start fights and hurt others on this forum.

Sections
Shortcuts