Ainge first move

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

Ainge first move

Please start the offseason by firing the coach.  Doc admitted in his own post game interview his team ran out of gas and there was nothing more he could do about it.  What a hypocrite he was making that comment, he is solely directly responsible for that.  He refused to use the bench and give the big 4 some rest.  By the time when the game is on the line in the 4th, the starters got worn out and couldn't score.  I'm sorry if anyone else wants to disagree with me but it's the truth, this coach blew it and he is a **** when it comes to using his bench.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesandersonwho. Show jamesandersonwho's posts

Re: Ainge first move

I think  a mistake was playing Bass too much in the 2nd half. MP was a huge reason they won games 4 and 5. Making huge shots and playing defense in the 4rth quarter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheWhoBleedsGreen. Show SheWhoBleedsGreen's posts

you OBVIOUSLY know very little about the game of basketball and the caliber of coach the Cs have the pleasure of running their team. 
    Running out of gas wasn't exclusive to this game...the Celtics have held it together thus far by chugging along and tonight put a stop to that. 
    KG was OUT most of the first half(in case you didn't notice) that didn't help him. 
    Bottom line we needed healthy players and young legs...of which we have been severely lacking for some years now. 
    Don't be so dismissive to blame it on Doc. Any other coach WOULDN'T have been able to see this team this far. BELIEVE THAT!  

p.s 9/10 you won't see "bench players" which most of the non starters are considered to be (there is no true 6th man or help for the Cs) in a game 6 or game 7 finals series FYI  we had some "role players" who contributed within a limited amount. Playing them more minutes doesn't increase the likelihood of them scoring more and NONE of them can guard James, Bosh, or Wade on defense. This would result in decreased offensive points and an increase in the Heats offense. 
    The game would have ended with a score of 125+ to 70 if your scenario was used. SMH   
    Stick to your day job. Sealed

In Response to Ainge first move:
    Please start the offseason by firing the coach.  Doc admitted in his own post game interview his team ran out of gas and there was nothing more he could do about it.  What a hypocrite he was making that comment, he is solely directly responsible for that.  He refused to use the bench and give the big 4 some rest.  By the time when the game is on the line in the 4th, the starters got worn out and couldn't score.  I'm sorry if anyone else wants to disagree with me but it's the truth, this coach blew it and he is a **** when it comes to using his bench.
    Posted by sk8brd

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I think the first thing Ainge should do is apologize to Rivers and the team.

Ainge thought this team had no shot - so he never acquired any help during the season. 

He figured the celts have no chance - so I will acquire no shooters, no offense and I will try to dump salary.

then the team goes out and almost makes the finals.  had Ainge added one decent shooter more - who knows what would have happened?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge first move:
    Definitely. No excuse for Doc not bringing in Jeff Green, Jermaine O'Neal, Avery Bradley and Chris Wilcox off the bench to spell the starters.
    Posted by digger0862

Yeah, what was he thinking...the guys only had heart surgery..a week off at best....right???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge first move:
    In Response to Re: Ainge first move : Yeah, what was he thinking...the guys only had heart surgery..a week off at best....right???
    Posted by Ortiz123

Sc r ew that.  Just give him an aspirin and he'll be good to go.  That's what you do for bad hearts, right?

Sections
Shortcuts