Ainge get Melo and Love

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Ainge get Melo and Love

I wonder can Ainge pull off the ultimate and land both Melo and Love.

To NY - 2014 #6, 2015 #1, Green and AB

To Minn - 2014 #17, 2015 #1, Humphries (exp deal), Sully, Bass and Bogans

From NY - Melo and Hardaway

From Minn  Love and Budinger

Rondo, Hardaway, Melo, Love and KO

Is this possible? Now I don't want #6. If we have to take #6, I would take Aaron Gordon but Ainge has to move that pick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: Ainge get Melo and Love

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is this possible? Now I don't want #6. If we have to take #6, I would take Aaron Gordon but Ainge has to move that pick.

[/QUOTE]

NO!
    And even if they could, who in that starting lineup has ever been accused of playing D? Don't say the one legged headcase PG, because he's been matadoring it for years now!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I think Ainge has to go after a KG\Allen type deal or just wait until 2015.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

This draft was deep, #6 ain't all that bad. If you can't move the pick then either go after Vonleh or Randle. I think both will be there by number 6. This really sucks watching cleveland get the number 1 again, even though Anthony Bennett had a bad year. I could see it coming when the cavs moved out of the number 9 spot. Remember Pierce was taken at 10. The overall pick that year was Olawakandi, look at what kind of bust he was. Not worried about the spot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]

I think Ainge has to go after a KG\Allen type deal or just wait until 2015.

[/QUOTE]

If they can't make that kind of deal how many fans out there want to go through another season like this. I can't see a once proud franchise being this bad for years to come. I did think there were games they should've won but didn't have a closer to do it,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Get as man kids as you can from the draft and trades, suffer through the learning curve, and have a young inexpensive roster, and look for the big bopper in next year or two through draft or free agency.  Not Melo and probably not Love

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

Use the picks at this point or get Love, but do not draft a PF unless you can move sully or KO BEFORE you make the pick.  Makes no sense to have KO, Sully, and a vonleh or Randle.  We need scorers at the 2 or 3 spot, and D at the 5 spot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Trade any or all for expiring contracts or picks.  Bradley. Green, Bass , Rondo, Hump, ( Oly ?).  If we suck, we suck and get higher picks next year, hopefully. And I dont see much indication Oly is going to turn into Dirk.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Melo and Love would stink together. You do have to defend. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Melo and Love would stink together. You do have to defend. 

[/QUOTE]

Agreed...there's not enough D on this team as it is...non-existent. Love and Melo together? Good lord, there won't be enough basketballs in the NBA to satisfy them...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Might as well add Bob McAdoo, too.l

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Leave melo in Ny. It best for celts future.  He suck on D and is a ball hog even when not hitting them.

Always Right.....at least in my mind

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Get as man kids as you can from the draft and trades, suffer through the learning curve, and have a young inexpensive roster, and look for the big bopper in next year or two through draft or free agency.  Not Melo and probably not Love

[/QUOTE]

I 100% wholeheartedly agree . We really need to move Rondo now IMO. If we could get the lakers #7 pick I would be thrilled. We could add 3 young studs this year to go with Sully and Olny. Then next year, who knows. With what the sixes will have for talent they could ( should ) make the playoffs and those 2 second rnd picks now turn into a mid to late teens first. And with the mess going on out in Clipper late they could possibly not make the playoffs out west. So...a chance to add 3 more young studs next yr. and that is when we will be WAY under the cap and can add some vet talant. We need to be smart about this and patient. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

In the meantime, no tank, we just start Pressey, who everybody wants to see at point , with Babb in the backcourt, and Fav and Anthony up front, with Oly drifting around the perimeter firing up threes.  Bring Bayless and Johnson off the bench for instant offense, and see how bad they can scvrew us in next years draft.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Too complicated

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No one is playing D.

KO is not a 5 and is a backup 4 at this stage.

Move Rondo and nab one of the talented Pgs coming out in this draft

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Cant figure wanting Melo, hes the black hole in the NBA where the ball goes in but never comes out.

Ive watch a lot of Knick games and much of the time Melos teammates stand around watching him go 1 on 1. Occasionally Melo does move the ball and the NY media fawns all over him but usually, the very next game hes back to the same old.

As great a scorer he is, Melos teams never advanced very far ever and the Nuggets immediately improved once they got rid of him. Good entertainment but not what Id like to see for the C's

Sections
Shortcuts