Ainge had better wake up...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Ainge had better wake up...

He needs to start dealing Rondo, Bass, Green, Bradley, etc. ASAP.

The only exception is if it means taking on more bad contracts.

The Cs have won 4/5. Prior to that, they were the 3rd worst team in the NBA. Now, they are the 8th. On the bright side, the weaker teams will play each other and the Cs upcoming schedule gets a lot tougher. Even Utah, LAL, and SAC are on the road and these are the softest games.

This team wont turn it around with marginal talent. Rondo to the Knicks is a no-brainer. Stoudemire can be amnestied. Rondo and Humphries for him could get it done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

Re: Ainge had better wake up...

You can't Amnesty a traded player. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Anybody who thinks AB is wothy of 7.5 mil/yr needs to have their head examined!!  I wouldnt give him any more than 5 and that's gift!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"The only exception is if it means taking on more bad contracts."

Yeah because the rest of the league exists to serve our needs. 

If you don't think Ainge is working the phones you are clueless. 

But this is not a fire sale, nor should it be. 

I do expect Ainge to make a couple moves by the deadline but other teams aren't ready to make moves just yet either. 

Have you seen a bunch of trades happening the last week because I haven't. 

It will all happen around the deadline. 

p.s. Rondo isn't going to be traded, just a heads up. 

Bass probably will be though you won't get a ton in return for him. 

Bradley and Green do not have attractive contract situations - you do realize this right? 

Ainge will have to get over his attachment to Green to trade him, I do think after Green's last week of games Ainge could get some interest from a team or two. What we could get back for him remains to be seen. 

Beware of change for change's sake - these are not great players we are talking about here. The Pierce/Garnett trade got a lot back because of the perceived value of the two.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anybody who thinks AB is wothy of 7.5 mil/yr needs to have their head examined!!  I wouldnt give him any more than 5 and that's gift!

[/QUOTE]

Nash gets 9.......for sitting all year!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

"The thing is" ... Brandon Bass and Avery Bradley are drawing the most interest.

Could be that $8MM ... oops, $7.5MM is just too much to pay for a short SG when CJ is bigger and cheaper.

[/QUOTE]

Of course AB is drawing interest, he's a very good player.

Here's the thing, if Ainge is going to get an offer he can't refuse, like a team offering a lottery pick for AB, Ainge is going to pull the trigger.

But because AB is going to become a RFA, no team will offer a lottery pick for AB.

That's why I said if you really want to trade AB, do it after the season.

CJ is going to get playing time whether AB stays or not.

[/QUOTE]

He's the next Michael Jordan right?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

First they have a team that can field enough players to finish a game, and next year they won't have enough players to field a team......................answer in the form of a question, please!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

i can't argue with that. if i were da i'll give him 6 at max

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

I'm not saying anything for your "record."  You predict, I don't. But if I could get a LOTTERY PICK for Bradley like FIERCY PREDICTS, I'd trade him in a NY minute!!!

same here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nash gets 9.......for sitting all year!

[/QUOTE]

thats the problem. it helps them to tank

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Not saying what anyone is worth, but all it takes is one team to set the market place.  Not a football guy, but I seem to recall that with Matt Cassell......if one team offers AB 8 mill, then he is worth 8 mill.

Whether we match it or not is up to DA.

Personally, I would rather have Hayward at 12, with no Bradley or Green, but that's just me!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Not saying what anyone is worth, but all it takes is one team to set the market place.  Not a football guy, but I seem to recall that with Matt Cassell......if one team offers AB 8 mill, then he is worth 8 mill.

Whether we match it or not is up to DA.

Personally, I would rather have Hayward at 12, with no Bradley or Green, but that's just me!

Why? we already have johnsons and he is cheaper than ab and haywards

24. This post has been removed.