Ainge has alot of work to do in LA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Re: Ainge has alot of work to do in LA

duke 4,

come on thats half the story of the 87 finals. Walton broke his foot. Kevin had a broken foot and played. birds back bothered him. The lakers were healthy..The cs wernt. The series was won due to las health

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge has alot of work to do in LA:
    [QUOTE]Duke4, I remember that trade well. Thompson hurt the C's big time in that series.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Yes he was......lopsided trade that certainly benefited the Lakers!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

You are right Doc....I did mention that the Celtics resembled a Mash unit coming in....my oldest friend (Laker fan) was wo disappointed that it went 6 games....and, of course, the no call on Thompson under the basket after Kareem's miss was a classic....it led to the "baby hook".....then Bird's near miss at the end...I was just pointing out how LA has gotten away with these kind of trades....so why not us?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

We need an impact player coming off the bench.. If the right player is available, Danny has got to make the move. The window is closing on the big three. This year and next is the best case scenario.. A good young player that can help rest the  PP and RA..when needed. Last year we got Nate,we need a larger version, to compliment the elder statesmen. How can you plan against injuries? I don't kinow, except if any of the big three go down, we are in serious trouble, and if we keep playing them heavy minutes in the second half,then injuries are more likely.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge has alot of work to do in LA:
    [QUOTE]You have a better idea or do you just like to sit on the sidelines and be a critic? You want to win #18 or cry about why we didn't do this or that in June??
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

No I don't have a idea.  I sit in the bleachers and watch.  Come up with something realistic and I will jump on the band wagon.  I don't think Wic wants to pony up the money you want to spend though.  Sure i wish he would.