Ainge hints Rondo is out until December

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Ainge hints Rondo is out until December

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to jtkl's comment:

uhm you spell don't spell genius, "Genious." One should really avoid that mistake when one is trying to argue your opposition is  less than. Spelling mistakes happen though, so we can move past that.  

However, the rest of your post seems a bit incoherent. I think you should take a few deep breaths and rewrite it. For the sake of clarity.  

Yo homey, this aint a damn spelling bee. Incoherent? Ha! You write as though you missed the last 16-months of Rajon Rondos life. Hows that for being Incoherent? You are in denial and the future is gonna smack you in your face with reality. Here it comes. 

I'm sorry for your pain. Genuinely sorry. I realize you have probably misspelled a lot of words in your life and it might be a sensitive subject. No worries. I don't judge. Spell Genius anyway you want. 

And don't worry if your posts make sense or not either. only a few foolish souls would bother reading what you write anyway

Thanks for ALWAYS reading and responding to what I write YOU FOOLISH SOUL. Too damned stupid to get out of your own way...........Are you a Rondo too?

A rondo? I'm sorry, I looked in the dictionary and it wasn't there. I had the same trouble finding "genious."

Perhaps you meant to ask if I am all star point guard who often leads the league in assists? No, sorry. My lifelong dream of playing for the Celtics didn't come true. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

uhm you spell don't spell genius, "Genious." One should really avoid that mistake when one is trying to argue your opposition is  less than. Spelling mistakes happen though, so we can move past that.  

However, the rest of your post seems a bit incoherent. I think you should take a few deep breaths and rewrite it. For the sake of clarity.  

Yo homey, this aint a damn spelling bee. Incoherent? Ha! You write as though you missed the last 16-months of Rajon Rondos life. Hows that for being Incoherent? You are in denial and the future is gonna smack you in your face with reality. Here it comes. 

I'm sorry for your pain. Genuinely sorry. I realize you have probably misspelled a lot of words in your life and it might be a sensitive subject. No worries. I don't judge. Spell Genius anyway you want. 

And don't worry if your posts make sense or not either. only a few foolish souls would bother reading what you write anyway

Thanks for ALWAYS reading and responding to what I write YOU FOOLISH SOUL. Too damned stupid to get out of your own way...........Are you a Rondo too?

A rondo? I'm sorry, I looked in the dictionary and it wasn't there. I had the same trouble finding "genious."

Perhaps you meant to ask if I am all star point guard who often leads the league in assists? No, sorry. My lifelong dream of playing for the Celtics didn't come true. 

You again read and respond? Proof that you are a "FOOLISH SOUL" as you, yourself claim, BIATCH!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

A rondo? I'm sorry, I looked in the dictionary and it wasn't there.

[/QUOTE]

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rondo

Check it out.....

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

That means he is mostlikely out for the season or most of it. yep we are tanking

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

You again read and respond? Proof that you are a "FOOLISH SOUL" as you, yourself claim, BIATCH!

Indeed that was my point (which was lost on you.) Only a few Foolish souls waste time reading idotic drivel. I'm sadly one such fool. Look how much time I've wasted on your nonsensical posts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Check it out.....

Pud

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I don't read the urban dictionary, perhaps this explains why I make so much more sense than some? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Check it out.....

Pud

I'm sorry, I don't read the urban dictionary, perhaps this explains why I make so much more sense than some? 

[/QUOTE]Indeed, my friend... but perhaps not.

Apparently you don't read any dictionary.

"Rondo" is found in Merriam-Webster and every other traditonal reference dictionary... a musical term. 

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

"Rondo" is found in Merriam-Webster and every other traditonal reference dictionary... a musical term. 

Pud

No wonder the guy can make music on a basketball court!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

Check it out.....

Pud

[/QUOTE]Indeed, my friend... but perhaps not.

Apparently you don't read any dictionary.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Oh so Rally was asking Jtkl if he was a musical form with a recurring leading theme.

I'ts a good thing you guys stick together with this stuff.  You really take care of each other.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Someone left an oily residue behind in Rondo's aquatherapy pool. Collecting some bath water, perhaps?

Someone also finally entered Rally's world. She/he must be lifting...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:

Someone left an oily residue behind in Rondo's aquatherapy pool. Collecting some bath water, perhaps?

Your personal fantasies about me should be kept personal. To clarfy for you, Im a straight man, who loves sports, but women even more. Sorry to ruin so many dreams. Go CELTICS!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Your personal fantasies about me should be kept personal. To clarfy for you, Im a straight man, who loves sports, but women even more. Sorry to ruin so many dreams. Go CELTICS!

I know right? Tomobo is creepy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

You're dumber than I originally thought. That's why I don't pile on your less than sophmoronic Rondo rantings. Your brand is nothing more than someone who is punch drunk and started average to begin with.

Now make nice with your equally moronic friend. That should be some stimulating pillow talk!Kiss

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

You're dumber than I originally thought. That's why I don't pile on your less than sophmoronic Rondo rantings. Your brand is nothing more than someone who is punch drunk and started average to begin with.

Now make nice with your equally moronic friend. That should be some stimulating pillow talk!Kiss

Your approval means nothing to me. But like Snake, i am curious...why are you so creepy? granted, you are an expert on dumb. CREEP. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Your approval means nothing to me. But like Snake, i am curious as to why are you so creepy?

Perhaps the two of you could solve this and other eternal questions over some cocktails and candlelight?

Finally a Sniffer/Hater summit! Make sure your wear your alleged wife's shirt and don't use the breastpump. Oily may like something warm to go with his chilled Rondo bath water(a peace offering, no doubt). Do try the fish, ladies!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Man, that was easy.

I don't even have to try anymore.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Man, that was easy.

You bad man you!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Your approval means nothing to me. But like Snake, i am curious as to why are you so creepy?

Perhaps the two of you could solve this and other eternal questions over some cocktails and candlelight?

Finally a Sniffer/Hater summit! Make sure your wear your wife's shirt and don't use the breastpump. Oily may like something warm to go with his chilled Rondo bath water(a peace offering, no doubt). Do try the fish, ladies!

Your desperate attempt to hide isnt working. Those who throw stones like these constantly are ALWAYS hoping to hit others just like themselves. Throw elsewhere, sweetie, you are way off target here. But we get it Tomobo, its ok honey. You Dont have to be ashamed anymore!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Man, that was easy.

I know. You'll be cracking 6k posts soon!Wink

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

So it's otay to wear my wife's shirt too, then? Awww!

Finally a Sniffer/Hater summit! Make sure your wear your wife's shirt and don't use the breastpump. Oily may like something warm to go with his chilled Rondo bath water(a peace offering, no doubt). Do try the fish, ladies!

Your desperate attempt to hide isnt working. Those who throw stones like these constantly are ALWAYS hoping to hit others just like themselves. Throw elsewhere, sweetie, you are way off target here. But we get it Tomobo, its ok honey. You Dont have to be ashamed anymore!

You mean I can wear my wife's shirt too? Awww

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

Man, that was easy.

[/QUOTE]

That is where the word "anymore" came in if you need me to spell it out.

I used to have to break a sweat. 

Anyway lets get back to you and Rally insinuating that each other are gay. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

+

Man, that was easy.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Man, that was easy.

Both of you obsessing over me is creepy. Im use to it. No worries. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

+

Man, that was easy.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+

[/QUOTE]

You need to relax. That is two posts in a row you were not able to post correctly.

Always a pleasure. 

Sections
Shortcuts