Ainge is still looking for something

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Ainge is still looking for something

I am encouraged by Ainge's last comment.  We need to do more.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

His job is to always try to improve the team.  And while I like where we are right now, I do think we can improve......we always can!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Unlike others, I'm not as sold on Varajeo.....he would be okay if the price is right.  But he has been hurt, and I would not want to give up one of our younger players for him.  Of course I would like Smith, without breaking the bank.......I am also intrigued by Ed Davis of the Raptors, as well as Aaron Gray.  They would both be good bench players for us.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

As a Celtics fan, I would always hope that Danny Ainge is always looking to make the team better.   Isn't that what he get paid to do?

To throw in my worthless two cents, I hope that he is looking for a big man who can play 10-18 minutes a game and get some rebounds.   Collins may or may not be able to fill this role for an entire season.

Right now there are 16 guys with some sort of invitation to preseason camp and only Melo and Collins are true centers in my eyes.  Yes, Bass, Garnett, Wilcox, etc can play the position, but at least some of them have to play forward, too.  Out of the 16 guys there seems to be quite a long list of wing type players and that is after letting Moore and Allen find other homes.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

We also still have the 1.95 bi annual exception....he may not use it, or wait until another player has been released

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts