Ainge is unpredictable, still not yet done

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Ainge is unpredictable, still not yet done

I don't expect any other signficant roster moves because we don't have many assets that Danny is willing to part with, but one thing is for sure, he is not afraid to make an aggressive move if the opportunity is there, so who knows...

I'm really glad we don't have a front runner like Mitch running our franchise who is dependent on the LA lifestyle and weather to close his deals, he'd be totally ineffective here. 

"LAKERS - LIVIN' THE MARRIED LA LIFE" (CLASS)

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Re: Ainge is unpredictable, still not yet done

McGee? NO! Dumbest person in the NBA and a game-loser.  He only thinks about his stats, acts like a baby, and is likely much too stupid to learn the Celtics defensive schemes. He'd be a defensive three-second call every time down the court, and would be spinning around trying to figure out whom to cover.  I can only imagine Garnett's tolerance level going way down and his screaming going way up. I just wish people would get off this McGee thing - he'd never "get" the Celtics' or any other system.  

Let's compare: JaVale McGee, Bill Russell. Hmm? JaVale McGee, Dave Cowens.  Hmm, hmm? JaVale McGee, Parish. Hmm, hmm, hmm? Lastly, JaVale McGee, the standard that holds up the backboard.  I see a winner - the inert one