AINGE OUT - The BIRD back to Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

AINGE OUT - The BIRD back to Boston

I am not throwing in the towel this early in the season and maybe the C's will eventually turn it around? However, after having some hope that this team would challenge, there is no doubt even the most Die Hard Celtic Fan has to be disappointed in what we have seen. My question: Is there a possibility that Larry Bird could return if this team continues to sheet down their leg? I don't need to go into LB's credentials and he did say "there were a couple of jobs he might be interested in" when he left Indiana. Just sayin! Ainge gave a bunch of money to Jeff Green who again looks like a disappointment and people can say all they want about how good a job Ainge has done in the Draft but has he really? Maybe it's a pipe dream but I live in Washington State and weed is now legal {LOL} but I can dream, can't I? He pulls Rick Carlile out of Dallas and here we go. Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: AINGE OUT - The BIRD back to Boston

In response to celticelmo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am not throwing in the towel this early in the season and maybe the C's will eventually turn it around? However, after having some hope that this team would challenge, there is no doubt even the most Die Hard Celtic Fan has to be disappointed in what we have seen. My question: Is there a possibility that Larry Bird could return if this team continues to sheet down their leg? I don't need to go into LB's credentials and he did say "there were a couple of jobs he might be interested in" when he left Indiana. Just sayin! Ainge gave a bunch of money to Jeff Green who again looks like a disappointment and people can say all they want about how good a job Ainge has done in the Draft but has he really? Maybe it's a pipe dream but I live in Washington State and weed is now legal {LOL} but I can dream, can't I? He pulls Rick Carlile out of Dallas and here we go. Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]
    I wish that Bird had never left the Celtics organization.  That being said, he isn't returning to the Celtics.  Although, I wish it would happen.  The Green contract is definitely an important one for Ainge.  If Green doesn't prove to be a significant contributor to the Celtics, than the initial trade that sent Perk to OKC is going to be viewed as a failure. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to celticelmo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I wish that Bird had never left the Celtics organization.  That being said, he isn't returning to the Celtics.  Although, I wish it would happen.  The Green contract is definitely an important one for Ainge.  If Green doesn't prove to be a significant contributor to the Celtics, than the initial trade that sent Perk to OKC is going to be viewed as a failure. 

[/QUOTE]

Why would Larry not return? The reason he left in the first place was the ignorant ownership that pushed him away. He is still a Celtic and this has to be one of 'the jobs he might be interested in".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from candre99. Show candre99's posts

quick now, dont peak but name me one player on 66ers?

u cant can u?

and everyone thought this celtic team was going places.

they cant even beat a bunch of no names

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to candre99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

quick now, dont peak but name me one player on 66ers?

u cant can u?

and everyone thought this celtic team was going places.

they cant even beat a bunch of no names

[/QUOTE]
    The current Celtics team is very disappointing.  Not sure if they are just having team chemistry problems or they won't be very good.  You have to wait at least a couple of months to properly evaluate any team in the NBA. 

6. This post has been removed.