Ainge: Shaq not capable of playing 12 minutes... Danny my friend you are a genius...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Ainge: Shaq not capable of playing 12 minutes... Danny my friend you are a genius...

Don't let Commie see this, Commie is certain Shaq will be out there in this series. Just like in the last one, and before than in the regular season. 

oh, yeah. Ainge planned all this out. Sure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Re: Ainge: Shaq not capable of playing 12 minutes... Danny my friend you are a genius...

Danny said that Shaq would be playing back in February...  Laughing

Danny also knows how easy it is to bamboozle ignorant celtic fans. Cool

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Hey Rico,

Shaquille O'Neal practiced on both Thursday and Friday but there is still no definitive timetable for his return.

"Maybe (game) one, maybe two but I do think he’ll play," said coach Doc Rivers. "I guess he’s done some stuff with (trainer) Eddie (Lacerte). Eddie’s more confident that he’ll play." This is a positive update, but as usual Celtics' fans are left in a holding pattern as we await Shaq's postseason debut.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

If Shaq is practicing I think he'll play. The C's are taking it game by game to see how they look.

If Miami wins game one, Shaq plays in the 2nd game.
    If Celtics win game one, Shaq will continue to sit.

Until the Celtics fall into a deep hole or are getting killed on the glas, Shaq will continueto sit.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rico here it is:lakersblog.latimes.com/

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

Dude, lay off the sour mash. Danny obviously didnt plan this any more than he planned Perkins game 6 injury/ end of season in 2010. The 2011 Celtics need only 12 more wins to be champs again. 12 more! I am pleased with our team of late, please think about all the other fans who are satisfied with our current team doc and danny. If the reserves hold their water, we could be celebrating a title soon. Were lucky, with or without shaq. And, of course  it does look like he will not play a big role. God bless the Celts!

In Response to Ainge: Shaq not capable of playing 12 minutes... Danny my friend you are a genius...:
    [QUOTE]Danny Ainge shed some light on Shaq's status during his weekly interview on WEEI . So when will he return to the court? "I wish I had an answer to that one," Ainge said. "He looks better today. There's progress. We're still hopeful that he'll be ready to play but it's just taking longer to heal, or taking a while to heal. Shaq was determined to play Game 1 of the first playoff series and it's just not been that way. He could probably go out and something but I'm not sure he could help much."  Asked if Shaq could play 12 minutes at this point, Ainge said, "Right now he could not give us 12 minutes. We want Shaq healthy. If Shaq could give us 12 minutes in the first game without jeopardizing the following game he would probably be out there doing that but he's not ready to do that yet." Translation: Shaq is no where close ready to play.   Thaaaaank Youuuuuuu Daaaaaannyyyyyy...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge: Shaq not capable of playing 12 minutes... Danny my friend you are a genius...:
    [QUOTE]Don't let Commie see this, Commie is certain Shaq will be out there in this series. Just like in the last one, and before than in the regular season.  oh, yeah. Ainge planned all this out. Sure.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]troll, i am rolling with ya on this. when i c the wall, at some point i too stop pushing against it. this is similar to garnett 2 years ago. shaq may play but no one is counting on it. probably in the finals if we get there, maybe not. even if he shows up, at this point it will be like last time he showed up. i will not count on shaq. its a lost cause that may cost us the ring if we have to play against the lakes again or even okc. the odds are agianst us. we neeed a miracle. as i said, if we dont get it, ainge is accountable for letting perk go. we'll c. we will still sweep or win in 5.. definitely!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge: Shaq not capable of playing 12 minutes... Danny my friend you are a genius...:
    [QUOTE]Danny said that Shaq would be playing back in February...  Danny also knows how easy it is to bamboozle ignorant celtic fans.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

Funny, how you trolls disappear when the Lakers are behind in a series. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ainge: Shaq not capable of playing 12 minutes... Danny my friend you are a genius... : Funny, how you trolls disappear when the Lakers are behind in a series. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Imagine living with a Laker fan at playoff time....
    when they are impersonating a Celtic fan.

Unbelievable Troll-Ness!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ainge: Shaq not capable of playing 12 minutes... Danny my friend you are a genius... : Funny, how you trolls disappear when the Lakers are behind in a series. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Behind? When was that....ohhh you must mean the last time that happened which was against boston.

Remind me, how did that work out for boston? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA