Ainge should target Andrew Bynum??

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Ainge should target Andrew Bynum??

A. Bynum will be an unrestrcited free agent next season. The C's could pursue him then.

If Melo shows positives signs of developing into a more than serviceable center, the C's might not have to look outside for inside help!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge should target Andrew Bynum??:
    In Response to Re: Ainge should target Andrew Bynum?? : eventhough he is a unrestricted FA, we dont have a cap space to offer an all star player, if we get him now, we can re-sign him to whatever deal because we do have his bird rights  
    Posted by The BIG TICKET

Sound logic, but I do not think the 76ers would make that trade.

If Pierce opts out of his deal next summer, and DA makes a few trades, there might be enough cap space to sign A. Bynum (not certain about cap space). 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

No.

I wouldn't want to build around Bynum any more than I would want to build around Dwight Howard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i wouldnt mind bynum. but his knees arent good. its the JO syndrome again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonismine. Show bostonismine's posts

have to take out bradley your giving up too much.  Don't trust bynum's knees or his make up.  Love how L.A. thinks the've won our trophy already.HAHAHAHA 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In Response to Ainge should target Andrew Bynum??:
    Doc is ready to handle headcases trade bass, wilcox, bradley and pierce for bynum
    Posted by The BIG TICKET

Umm...no. a) Philly would NEVER do this deal. b) "there is a bank in every city" wont go over well in a working class town like Boston. This is a ridiculous thread.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

The Sixers are going to be scary. It may not impress some but they all of a sudden are pretty deep.

Bigs -Bynum, Hawes, Kwame Brown, Allen, Moultrie

Wings - T.Young, N.Young, Wright, S.Young  (reocrd 3 Young's on one team)

Guards - Holiday, Turner, JRich

That's 12 guys who are going to no doubt getting playing time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge should target Andrew Bynum??:
    In Response to Re: Ainge should target Andrew Bynum?? : Another tool comes out of the bag!
    Posted by dfurypos

I've been saying this for years.  Go back to trying on your mother's underwear, Troll. 

Sections
Shortcuts