Ainge wants one more shooter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Ainge wants one more shooter

There isn't much out there but my choices in order.

1-Flip Murray
    2-Jerry Stackhouse
    3-Jarvis Hayes
    4-Larry Hughes

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

Re: Ainge wants one more shooter

In Response to Ainge wants one more shooter:
    [QUOTE]There isn't much out there but my choices in order. 1-Flip Murray 2-Jerry Stackhouse 3-Jarvis Hayes 4-Larry Hughes
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Kevin Pittsnogle?? ;-)

Why Not Morris Almond or Jon Scheyer?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Having mentioned Jarvis Hayes in the past I'm a bit surprised that he is still up for grab(though I have no idea what he is asking for dollar-wise).He can shoot,makes the effort on defense,is a decent ball-handler and seems to be a good choice from among those who are still availble.Any body seen anything about what he is seeking for a contract.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RondoIsHustle. Show RondoIsHustle's posts

Why not give a shot on Tony Gaffney?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from voguerp. Show voguerp's posts

What about AI? I honestly believe that at the VT, and the core players that we have, plus the addition of Shaq would make this team that much better, and it's a stretch to ask Doc to keep those egos in check, but if you are able to add AI, and he's coming off the bench to provide a scoring punch each night, then it's a gamble worth taking. Especially when you would like to save RA, PP, and Rondo for the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge wants one more shooter:
    [QUOTE]What about AI? I honestly believe that at the VT, and the core players that we have, plus the addition of Shaq would make this team that much better, and it's a stretch to ask Doc to keep those egos in check, but if you are able to add AI, and he's coming off the bench to provide a scoring punch each night, then it's a gamble worth taking. Especially when you would like to save RA, PP, and Rondo for the playoffs.
    Posted by voguerp[/QUOTE]

AI is a team cancer and no situation in the world can change that

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

The C's have 2 good 3 point shooters off the bench in Nate and Wafer. It appears as if Daniels is getting the backup 3 position thus far. Tony Gaffney looks like a good defender. He's 6'8 and has good speed, jumping ability and finishes on the break well. He doesn't appear to be much of a half court threat on the offense. However with the current bench, offensive production won't be a factor as it was last season.
        I hope Ainge keeps that last roster spot open. Maybe Gaffney will fill it or another 3. No other position is needed by the C's. The C's already have 3 players to play the backup 2 spot in Bradley, Wafer and Daniels.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RondoIsHustle. Show RondoIsHustle's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge wants one more shooter:
    [QUOTE]The C's have 2 good 3 point shooters off the bench in Nate and Wafer. It appears as if Daniels is getting the backup 3 position thus far. Tony Gaffney looks like a good defender. He's 6'8 and has good speed, jumping ability and finishes on the break well. He doesn't appear to be much of a half court threat on the offense. However with the current bench, offensive production won't be a factor as it was last season.     I hope Ainge keeps that last roster spot open. Maybe Gaffney will fill it or another 3. No other position is needed by the C's. The C's already have 3 players to play the backup 2 spot in Bradley, Wafer and Daniels.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

I agree with you,ad I dont think that Hughes can make a better job than Gaffney(I´m talking just on the defensive end,that´s all we need at this point)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Via Celtics blog good article on the last piece:

Rudy
    Delonte
    then Hughes

http://www.celticsblog.com/2010/8/11/1617181/one-more-piece

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

If I can't have Posey, I'd take Hayes and then Stackhouse.  Start with the 6'8" 's first.

PA

Sections
Shortcuts