Ainge was right, when he preferred Rondo to Roy or Foye

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Ainge was right, when he preferred Rondo to Roy or Foye

In Response to Re: Ainge was right, when he preferred Rondo to Roy or Foye:
    In Response to Re: Ainge was right, when he preferred Rondo to Roy or Foye : Rose and Rondo strike me as equally confident young men who are headstrong and want things their own way but slowly matured and found their niche beautifully. Rose perhaps more in a "I'm God's gift to the game since age 14" kinda way, who know has become the Bulls leader and Rondo in an eccentric OCD "nobody ever wanted me to be me" kinda way, who still can't shoot (get on that!) but who paints masterpieces from the PG position. BUT While both would have had similar clashes with Doc and the vets their first few years on the team we all know who would have been and be better for this team in the end. Rondo. He bugs people but he brings a 12-12 every night. Rose would be taking shots that Pierce and Ray deserved more and getting a 17-8 on the Celtics, while being miserable having to conform his game to the style Doc and three guys in their 30's want to play... over Rondo... who is a FAR superior passer and does whatever he wants with the ball while getting 3 guys aged 33-35 to all shoot 50% from the floor Not even a comparison in my mind. Neither could do what the other could do on the others team. Let Rose be AI over in Chicago, we know who the superior basketball team is.
    Posted by rameakap

Nice post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Rondo would make any of his teammates better, that's what a pass first PG does

I agree. After all, the game of basketball is a team concept.
    but keep me wondering if we stayed with:

Jefferson - Ricky Davis -Ryan Gomes -Gerald Green -Wally Szczerbiak - Olowokandi -La Frentz - Orien Green- Perkins & Pierce.

Is it safe to say, Rondo will deliver?
    I doubt it will work.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge was right, when he preferred Rondo to Roy or Foye : i respect that, oneOnOne. we'll see what happens going forward. when you make that trade, keep in mind that paul has considerable bone on bone in his left knee and that both those guys - in their longer careers - have very limited playoff knowledge when compared to rondo. never mind playoff success. i'll try to remember rondo needs a better shot.
    Posted by BaileyPowe

With all said and done I am happy with who we got.  You can find warts on any player. (see KOME)  Rondo may very well be the best for his team.  He delivers exactly what we need and he doesn't need to score to supply it.  Scoring seems to be big in everyones mind.  Who would you rather see getting late shot off, Rose, Williams or Paul shooting contested shot or Rondo dishing to PP or RA?  No brainer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge was right, when he preferred Rondo to Roy or Foye : Well you are entitled to your opinion. I clearly prefer Williams. CP3 is shorter than Rondo, smaller wingspan and much greater injury history Williams is taller, stronger and has never been seriously hurt Williams took 13.5-14.5 shots per game 07-10. Paul took 16.1 shots per game in 08 and 09 and his career 3 point shooting is worse. I don't want a 6' PG who relies on speed and has been injured coming down the court and jacking 3's on a team with Ray and Pierce. Someone whose defense is entirely speed related (even Rondo has the wingspan and more muscle than Paul). I want a game manager who makes a diff on D. Williams slightly better overall FG% is b/c he is more reliable to body up his man and get that layup or soot over a smaller PG from 20'. DWill has that Dennis Johnson/Chuancey Billups I'll be good till age 35 body/game... not that Kevin Johnson/Terrell Brandon I'll break down down eventally body/game that CP3 has. I wouldn't trade Rondo for ANY PG... mid-season like this as we are clicking and he's yet to play his best ball.... After this season the only guy i'd trade him for for 2011-12, while we are trying to win a last title... is Williams. After 2012 as Ray/Kg retire/decline I would trade Rondo for 2-3 other PG's, just probably not Paul. Rose as long as he continues to be a far better shooter and narrow the gap as a passer and Wall if he really steps it up as a 21 year old in his 2nd season.
    Posted by rameakap

Well opinions are like XXX , everyone has one.  I respect yours as I wouldn't not have a problem with either guy. Just like Paul better. Paul by the way has had a great year, his scoring down but is a lot more efficient. Hit TO to Assist ratio is staggering compared to the other guys.  HE has made his team better this year than in the past.  Williams IMO has not.  Your not going to go wrong with any of them though.  Until Rondo developes some type of  threat shooting both fts and shots he is behind them in my book.  I really don't believe he works on it as much as we hear.  How can you be that bad shooting if you really worked on it?  I haven't picked up a ball in 7 years and I bet I can still shoot 70% from the line.  I would rather Shaq or Perkins shoot free throws at the end of a game before I would Rondo.  NO BASHING Please.  I LIKE RONDO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

Rondo would make any of his teammates better, that's what a pass first PG does I agree. After all, the game of basketball is a team concept. but keep me wondering if we stayed with: Jefferson - Ricky Davis -Ryan Gomes -Gerald Green -Wally Szczerbiak - Olowokandi -La Frentz - Orien Green- Perkins & Pierce. Is it safe to say, Rondo will deliver? I doubt it will work.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Silly question. Rondo would definitely deliver a better team than another point would deliver. He would make any team better but not as good as this team. That is obvious. Why even ask the question like you did?

I think a team of Perk, Jefferson, Gomes, Pierce, and Rondo and others would be a playoff team with Rondo at the helm.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Same for Paul Pierce. Career highs in FG% and 3 pt %. Rondo exudes team basketball.
    Posted by gtown07

Again not knocking Rondo.  I think Paul and Ray have plenty to do with it. Shot selection for one.  Paul does not force as many shots as he use to.  Ray is getting open looks.  This all comes from the TEAMWORK and sharing the shots.  I think Rondo helps KG, BB, Perk, and Shaq a lot more than he does Ray and Paul.  Most of Pauls shots do not come off of a Rondo pass, he creates more of his own, and we need that type of player.  Rays shots usually come from a feed by Rondo and occasionally PP, since he does'nt created a lot.  Rondo looks for Ray more than any player on the team and theres nothing wrong with that.  All in the framework of the team.  Add all this up and we have a well oiled machine in my book.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge was right, when he preferred Rondo to Roy or Foye : Well opinions are like XXX , everyone has one.  I respect yours as I wouldn't not have a problem with either guy. Just like Paul better. Paul by the way has had a great year, his scoring down but is a lot more efficient. Hit TO to Assist ratio is staggering compared to the other guys.  HE has made his team better this year than in the past.  Williams IMO has not.  Your not going to go wrong with any of them though.  Until Rondo developes some type of  threat shooting both fts and shots he is behind them in my book.  I really don't believe he works on it as much as we hear.  How can you be that bad shooting if you really worked on it?  I haven't picked up a ball in 7 years and I bet I can still shoot 70% from the line.  I would rather Shaq or Perkins shoot free throws at the end of a game before I would Rondo.  NO BASHING Please.  I LIKE RONDO.
    Posted by OneOnOne

I said earlier in the year that Paul had adjusted his game to a more pass first approach. I wonder who he got that from? Could it be he is a Rondo believer too?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge was right, when he preferred Rondo to Roy or Foye : Again not knocking Rondo.  I think Paul and Ray have plenty to do with it. Shot selection for one.  Paul does not force as many shots as he use to.  Ray is getting open looks.  This all comes from the TEAMWORK and sharing the shots.  I think Rondo helps KG, BB, Perk, and Shaq a lot more than he does Ray and Paul.  Most of Pauls shots do not come off of a Rondo pass, he creates more of his own, and we need that type of player.  Rays shots usually come from a feed by Rondo and occasionally PP, since he does'nt created a lot.  Rondo looks for Ray more than any player on the team and theres nothing wrong with that.  All in the framework of the team.  Add all this up and we have a well oiled machine in my book.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Paul doesn't force shots because he is a Rondo believer too. He knows the ball will come to him if he is open so he doesn't have to try to force anything. I think PP is playing the best BB of his career this year. He may not be able to go oneonone as well as he used to but he doesn't need to. His game is headier and more reliable as a result.

Rondo is the main reason for this change.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge was right, when he preferred Rondo to Roy or Foye : Paul doesn't force shots because he is a Rondo believer too. He knows the ball will come to him if he is open so he doesn't have to try to force anything. I think PP is playing the best BB of his career this year. He may not be able to go oneonone as well as he used to but he doesn't need to. His game is headier and more reliable as a result. Rondo is the main reason for this change.
    Posted by gtown07

I won't argue with you on it. Valid points.  I think its the team more than just Rondo.  Everyone knows their role.  Paul knows KG, Ray, and others can deliver, that is the main reason he isn't forcing shots.  ONEONEONE reference, I like it.  HA HA.  As I have said numerous times Rondo is a big part, doing his job.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge was right, when he preferred Rondo to Roy or Foye : Again not knocking Rondo.  I think Paul and Ray have plenty to do with it. Shot selection for one.  Paul does not force as many shots as he use to.  Ray is getting open looks.  This all comes from the TEAMWORK and sharing the shots.  I think Rondo helps KG, BB, Perk, and Shaq a lot more than he does Ray and Paul.  Most of Pauls shots do not come off of a Rondo pass, he creates more of his own, and we need that type of player.  Rays shots usually come from a feed by Rondo and occasionally PP, since he does'nt created a lot.  Rondo looks for Ray more than any player on the team and theres nothing wrong with that.  All in the framework of the team.  Add all this up and we have a well oiled machine in my book.
    Posted by OneOnOne

What helps Paul is the pick and pops and the two or three or four back door layups that Rondo gets him a game. What also helps Paul is knowing he doesn't have to do it himself because Rondo is orchestrating a good offense. The Truth is trusting.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge was right, when he preferred Rondo to Roy or Foye : What helps Paul is the pick and pops and the two or three or four back door layups that Rondo gets him a game. What also helps Paul is knowing he doesn't have to do it himself because Rondo is orchestrating a good offense. The Truth is trusting.  
    Posted by gtown07

I wish your were right on the 2-3-4 backdoors.  We are getting them a little but not quite that many. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge was right, when he preferred Rondo to Roy or Foye : Nice post.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Thanks

I just see Rondo as being so perfect for this club, why want a PG change? He is younger than CP3 and Dwill and is only getting better.

I think we'd have 3-peated if KG was healthy... the series would never have made it back to  LA in '10 and we'd have had homecourt and IMO won in a terrific series in 7 games in '09.

'09 would have been the best battle of the 3 years b/c Bynum was healthy and Ariza would have given us more problems than Artest... '10 would have been the same results as '08

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

One of the first things Doc said when he got here was that there was an easier way for Pierce to score and that he would eventually see the light.  Getting a facilitator like Rondo has made Pierce's life much easier.  This team moves the ball and gets good shots most of the time, and having a pass first PG is the reason why because guys know if they move without the ball and run up the floor they're gonna get easy baskets. 

Put Rondo on any team and he's effective.  He can get guys the ball in position to score on the wing or in the post.  When they run, he finds the open guy 95% of the time. 

If Rondo had Steve Nash's shooting ability he'd be unstoppable.  Teams can barely contain him and they don't have to respect his shot and they play him for the penetration.  If this guy could just get a respectable jump shot... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Rondo would make any of his teammates better, that's what a pass first PG does I agree. After all, the game of basketball is a team concept. but keep me wondering if we stayed with: Jefferson - Ricky Davis -Ryan Gomes -Gerald Green -Wally Szczerbiak - Olowokandi -La Frentz - Orien Green- Perkins & Pierce. Is it safe to say, Rondo will deliver? I doubt it will work.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

don't be a FOOL Che, that team you listed is NOT EVEN CLOSE to the team we would have had if we went youth in didn't pair Rondo with HOFers after '07. My God that is just awful in its ignorance. You call yourself a FAN?

Ricky Davis and Wally were traded for each other (duh) and Orien Green/Olowakandi were gone before Rondo was drafted... my goodness

We had the #5 pick in '07 and would have drafted Jeff Green or Joakim Noah.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Posted by CHEisCHE

Yuck

I mean just astounding negative clueless revisionist drivel

If we went with youth we'd have traded Pierce... he knew this. He asked for one if we went that direction, Ainge and him had many talks. So if we didn't have Allen and KG walking through the door we'd have sent Pierce to Chicago for Luol Deng and Ben Gordon... the offer chicago gave us during the regular season. Maybe we sent Chicago native Tony allen and Leon Powe there as well.

With DWest still here, and perfect as the PG who can D-up SG's as Gordon played the two, we'd have drafted Baby over Pruitt.

Big Al was a 17-11 when Rondo was a 20 year old rookie backup PG. Then he became a 22-11.5 in Minnesoat w/ garbage PG's before a knee injury slowed him.

THIS is the 2007-08 Celtics if we decided to rebuild CHE:

C - Perk, Noah
    PF - Al, Baby
    SF - Deng, Gomes (Gomes can play some 4)
    SG - Gordon, Wally
    PG - DWest, Rondo

deep bench - Scal

THAT is a young team that scares the heck out of people, wins 25-30 games and has a lotto pick in the 9-14 range.

Maybe they try to trade up for Mayo or Westbrook, perfect tall guards to play alongside Gordon and Delonte. Or maybe they trade down and take a perfect fit SG to play beside Rondo like Courtney Lee or George Hill.

Maybe they get a long leaper to pair with Deng like Anthony Randolph or Jason Thompson who will just run people to death and catch oops from Rondo as Gordon waits in the corner and Noah runs the floor with them.

Maybe they get another banger like Ibaka or Hickson and trade Baby, or even Perk, playing Big Al @ C more?

Hey they'd have also had Theo's exp contract in '08... we know they'd have had been able to make a better offer for Gasol than LA did

Then Wally's exp deal in '09... we'd of course make the playoffs in '09, but instead of no pick we have one in the low 20's.

Get a clue when you post the above GARBAGE Che, rebuiling means Rondo plays behind DWest in '08 and then explodes in '09/'10 as a guy with so much young talent to pass to all around him it would be silly.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Don't come to a gun fight with a knife Che

I will expose you with facts and stats that don't lie just like your own posts that quote DUDDER and show massive ignorance expose you as a negative 'fan' of this team

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Rame--I'm just trying to prove what Dudder said.
    If you put Rondo to a group of Hofers, there is no doubt Rondo becomes a premier PG.

On the negative side, he said..if you put Rondo to a mediocare or below average
    group like the old:
    Jefferson - Ricky Davis -Ryan Gomes -Gerald Green -Wally Szczerbiak - Olowokandi -La Frentz - Orien Green- Perkins & Pierce.
    he will be exposed.
    (By the way, correct me if I'm wrong.. is this the group lost 16 in a row?)

None of us will know if the statistics he is enjoying
     now can be copied with the old team.
    I do know, if you put Rose or C Paul with these team (the above), both will
      post a staggering (individual) statistics.
    Rondo is a complimentary type player.
    As I said, I like him in some way because basketball is a team concept game. I could careless of individual statistics ---say like Iverson - Carter  & many more me me me  type player.

Rondo in my book is an awesome player but carry a clause or small print that I mentioned above. 
    The bottom line, I like him & what he gives to a premier team like the Celtics.
    I just don't know if he plays for Toronto or some mediocare team. None of us will know until the big 3 are gone.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bopna. Show bopna's posts

It used to be that re-doing that 06 draft would have been Roy, Aldridge, Rondo....Now there is no other player in that draft I would take over Rondo (  Roy will never be the player he once was and Aldridge will just be a good PF but not an all comer like Rondo could become)...DA did a splendid job then, I just wished that danny drafted Gay instead of trading that pick we had for Telfair.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Rame--I'm just trying to prove what Dudder said. If you put Rondo to a group of Hofers, there is no doubt Rondo becomes a premier PG. On the negative side, he said..if you put Rondo to a mediocare or below average group like the old: Jefferson - Ricky Davis -Ryan Gomes -Gerald Green -Wally Szczerbiak - Olowokandi -La Frentz - Orien Green- Perkins & Pierce. he will be exposed. (By the way, correct me if I'm wrong.. is this the group lost 16 in a row?) Posted by CHEisCHE

Well put Chris Paul, Dwill, or Rose with that group and they lose too so what our point?  Why are earth would you want to prove something Dudder said?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge was right, when he preferred Rondo to Roy or Foye : Well put Chris Paul, Dwill, or Rose with that group and they lose too so what our point?  Why are earth would you want to prove something Dudder said?
    Posted by OneOnOne

One..that's how you measure a good point guard.
    As I mentioned, put Paul-Rose to that group, they will put a staggering individual statistics,  Rondo will not (he can't shoot). Assist in a bad team does not mean anything....unless its a point.
    Then reverse it, put Rondo to a good team who understand team concept...he will shine.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Rame--I'm just trying to prove what Dudder said. If you put Rondo to a group of Hofers, there is no doubt Rondo becomes a premier PG. On the negative side, he said..if you put Rondo to a mediocare or below average group like the old: Jefferson - Ricky Davis -Ryan Gomes -Gerald Green -Wally Szczerbiak - Olowokandi -La Frentz - Orien Green- Perkins & Pierce. he will be exposed. (By the way, correct me if I'm wrong.. is this the group lost 16 in a row?) None of us will know if the statistics he is enjoying  now can be copied with the old team. I do know, if you put Rose or C Paul with these team (the above), both will   post a staggering (individual) statistics. Rondo is a complimentary type player. As I said, I like him in some way because basketball is a team concept game. I could careless of individual statistics ---say like Iverson - Carter  & many more me me me  type player. Rondo in my book is an awesome player but carry a clause or small print that I mentioned above.  The bottom line, I like him & what he gives to a premier team like the Celtics. I just don't know if he plays for Toronto or some mediocare team. None of us will know until the big 3 are gone.             
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Why are you quoting DUDDER exactly?

clearly he is an awful negative fan of this team who deserves to be ignored

If you are actually trying to make a point and not just start problems then making a list of mostly mediocre players we had, half of them not w/ Rondo on the team and asking what he'd do with them is simply pointless.

Rondo as a pass-1st PG who gets his teammates involved would make one of the top 5 worst teams BETTER there is no doubt.

If Rondo ended up with a bunch of talented players in their early 20's like him back in '07... he wouldn't have the instant attention as a starter on a championship team w/ HOFers, but within 2-3 years he'd be a dub digit assists all-star as anyone who knows the competitor and talent he is should realize.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge was right, when he preferred Rondo to Roy or Foye : One..that's how you measure a good point guard. As I mentioned, put Paul-Rose to that group, they will put a staggering individual statistics,  Rondo will not (he can't shoot). Assist in a bad team does not mean anything....unless its a point. Then reverse it, put Rondo to a good team who understand team concept...he will shine.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Che,

The team that lost 16 in a row did not have Olowakandi, Davis and Oriene Green on it.

They had a 20 year old Rondo backing up Delonte West. A disinterested Pierce with an elbow injury. Injuries to Theo Ratcliff, Tony Allen and Wally. A 21 year old Big Al giving a 17-11 as the biggest bright spot AND OF COURSE.... A FRONT OFFICE MANDATE TO TANK AND TRY TO GET A TOP 2 PICK...

Too many times to count in its 26 years has the NBA lotto system failed to reward the two worst teams w/ the top pick, but that was the best option for the '07 Celtics.

If you let that team grow with a top 5 pick in '07, either a healthy Pierce and a veteran (non-superstar KG/RA) starter via trade OR TWO other young talented players you trade Pierce for (like Deng/Gordon), and are actually trying to win, then eventually you get the same Rondo b/c he is too talented and loves to win and play the game.

Put the '11 Rondo on the '07 team, take away their 1st rd pick (and a need to tank for Oden/Durant) and Rondo feeding a healthy Pierce, Wally, Theo and big Al... with TA prior to his dumb knee surgery injury, Gomes, DWest and Perk rounding out the rotation ... and you have a team that wins 15-20 more games and would do basically just as well as with any other current top 10 PG.

You are wrong that if you put Rose on that team they are better than with Rondo. Rondo gets Big Al, Pierce and Wally 15 more points than Rose, who gets 10 more points than Rondo. Only a few guys like DWill and CP3 make that team better than Rondo b/c that teams needs a 3rd scoroer who can give you 18-20 AND 10 dimes. Rondo just gives them a 15-12. Do you get the picture?

So again, don't bring a knife to gun fight and don't quote or try to support or make sense of the rambling racist DUDDER and his anti-Celtic Rondo/Perk hate agenda

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Yeah, dumping Raef LaFrenz was huge. Why did Danny even accept LaFrenz from the Mavericks  when they knew he was going IR the first year ???

Sure, we needed to dump #8 before we needed to give him an extension , but wasn't there any other player available in the entire NBA they could have traded Walker for ????? Why did Danny even want La Frenz ?   

And what if Seastian Telfair turned out to be what Nate Robinson is now ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Yeah, dumping Raef LaFrenz was huge. Why did Danny even accept LaFrenz from the Mavericks  when they knew he was going IR the first year ???  Sure, we needed to dump #8 before we needed to give him an extension , but wasn't there any other player available in the entire NBA they could have traded Walker for ????? Why did Danny even want La Frenz ?    And what if Seastian Telfair turned out to be what Nate Robinson is now ?  
    Posted by PHX85014

Danny tried to trade chicago native 'toine to the Bulls for the #8 pick to take Hinrich and was laughed at.

Raef/Juri and a pick was the BEST deal they could get. They had to include Delk as well.

I would have tried to get Josh Howard over Juri Welsch and a #1 pick in '04 (TA), I would have had Raef have surgery asap and miss over a year if need be... but really it showed you how Antoine had such little value around the league..  he basically made you worse having him by '03

(here that KY, you joke of a poster)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

I would love to see Rondo play with a team like the Raptors and their point say play with the talented Celtics.  Rondo is all pro agiainst most teams, but when Wade or Koby guards him and they play center field guarding everybody with their middle zone , the game is influenced in their favor.  True the Celtics have the talent to overcome this double team with rondo's man , but the other coaches love it, and they would be glad to see rondo shoot the ball late in the game (other than crip shots) OR rondo shooting foul shots late in the game, yes he might make them but the odds shift in their favor.  All said, Rondo with his quickness and speed when he uses it, plus his penetration and his great passing make for a unique player.  Other point guards have their negative points, the only thing that gets under my skin is the praise heaped on Rondo and never do they point out his negative effect on the team.  I was wrong about Nate, I thought he could quarterback this team, he can not, hurry back West, we need you on both units at times.
    Posted by maryngary

Kobe is half a foot taller than Rondo. If he`s checking Rondo, the off guard is being guarded by Derek Fisher I`m fine with that.
    Rondo`s not the perfect player. Neither is anyone else.We all know his weaknesses.  Plenty of people on this site criticize Rondo incessantly.Why people heaping praise on him gets under your skin is a mystery to me. Maybe its just your problem. Just join in on one of Dudders  maraton Rondo bashfests if it makes you feel better.

Sections
Shortcuts