AINGE:"LEBRON was almost embarrassing in complaining about the refs!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: AINGE:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Did you see LaBron in the olympics when a foul was called on him.  It was funny as hell.  He actually had to sit out because of foul trouble in a game.  Its so rediculous how slanted the NBA.  Just call a foul a foul and move on.  I don't care who the player is.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Rameakap,

This guy is doesn't even try to make sense in his posts.  Things are pretty quiet around here so CC makes even more of a nuisance of himself.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

talk about the kettle calling the pot black.. DA must have early stage dementia, can a brotha get some intervention? but yeah, i can c his point. bron would have hated the 80s big time. after chitown beathim up, would have to go to the unkid-friendly knicks then on to the old heatles with mourning then to the original motown bad biys and on and on.. every team had 2 or 3 bruisers. goal was to get you on your azzzz, noone waved thru the lane. never heard mj publicly complained... should have said we have to match their toughness if thats how they are going to call the game and move on. no hugging or shaking hands.. bad loser! he must do mo betta!

Talk about pot calling the kettle black (that's how the saying goes btw) ... you saying DA "must have early stage dementia" is a classic example.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Lebron must have got what he wanted,  no fouls called on him tonight.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Lebron must have got what he wanted,  no fouls called on him tonight.

If LeBron thinks those were hard fouls, he wouldn't have lasted in the 80s.  Those really weren't even hard fouls by the Bulls. 

Funniest part is that he never whined when he was getting 15 FTs per night during that streak.  They lose once and he opens his mouth.

Lebron once went 5 games without having a foul called on him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

F$%# Pat Riley, LeQueen and the Heat!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

James obviously gets away with tons of fouls so I am glad that Ainge called him out. I can't stand James for a number of reasons: his celebrating and dancing on the sidelines when his teams have a huge lead on the opposition, how much he flops, and his crybaby antics. The thing that pleases me the most about Ainge calling him out is how much it has gotten under Riley's skin!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Ainge has not gotton under Riley's skin. Riley felt the opportunity to back up James to save his loyaltie for the 2014 free agency.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

LeBron is the A-Rod of basketball.  Only fouled out three times in his career, ridiculous.  Averages 1 foul a game in fourty minutes of physical play each night.

Nobody seems to realize, in particular Steven A Smith, who is taking this opportunity to jump on the Heats jock, that Ainge was backing up Tibbs because when LeFraud called the Bulls thugs after the game it's an inditement on their coach too.  And Tibbs is in the Celtic family.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

James obviously gets away with tons of fouls so I am glad that Ainge called him out. I can't stand James for a number of reasons: his celebrating and dancing on the sidelines when his teams have a huge lead on the opposition, how much he flops, and his crybaby antics. The thing that pleases me the most about Ainge calling him out is how much it has gotten under Riley's skin!

I like that!!  +1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

Definitely agree with you.  I also really dislike LeBron and am happy that Ainge said something about him.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Well I will give DA credit.  He said what every GM and Coach in the league would love to say but don't have the B@lls to say.  I bet 90% of the players would love to say something about how Lebron is treated as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Ainge is now blacklisted in Stern book --- he'll pay for it ! Stern protecting his last remaining product - LEBRON THE CANNIBAL OF NEW GUINEA

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

Ainge is now blacklisted in Stern book --- he'll pay for it ! Stern protecting his last remaining product - LEBRON THE CANNIBAL OF NEW GUINEA

Youre probably correct.. I bet DA got a  phone call, maybe even fined or threatened to be fined if he opens his mouth again.  About time someone in the NBA said something for the record... only wish DA had some backup from others in the league... like, wheres DOC?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Thank God, Stern will be gone after this year.

Agree with you.  Not sure that his replacement will be any better but we can hope that he is.  I really dislike Stern and will be happy to see him retire. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Youre probably correct.. I bet DA got a  phone call, maybe even fined or threatened to be fined if he opens his mouth again.  About time someone in the NBA said something for the record... only wish DA had some backup from others in the league... like, wheres DOC?

Where's Doc? Last year when we lost to the Heat, i thought Doc was going to kiss James and Dirty Wade, after game 7!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

Where's Doc? Last year when we lost to the Heat, i thought Doc was going to kiss James and Dirty Wade, after game 7!!

That's odd.

Sections
Shortcuts