A.J.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

A.J.

Missing a lot of love from the Celtic faithful was the manster game A.J had last nite. 21 points(on 10 of 17 shooting), 15 boards(6 offensive), 4 assists(black hole no mo), 2 blocks, and a steal.I find it odd that A.J. is mentioned last on fans wish list when he was not only drafted by the C's but actually played here. What ever happened to once a Celtic always a Celtic. Who knows maybe we can get him w/out giving up Rondo. Stranger things have happened...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: A.J.

The Jazz may be in the hunt for a 7-8 seed but their future is in Favors and Kanter and adding another lotto pick.

They had Big Al on the block earlier in the season b/c all he does is cost a team without 2nd rd playoff hopes 30 million over the next 2 years and keep them from the top 10 in the lotto where they need to be drafting at least 2 more guys.

I know it is a pipe dream, but if we could get him for JO, Bass, Wilcox and our two 1st rd picks I would do it.

KG and the steamer would have to play all the center minutes and worry about defense and getting more boards than the other teams 5.

Big Al would have to outscore the Bosh, Boozer and Amare's and win the +/- battles with them. JJJ would have to be ready for 12-15 minutes as a bu playoff PF.

Rondo and Pierce's lives gets so much easier with a skilled post scorer making RR's end of the game shooting woe's less of an issue and PP can be the #2 option and concentrate on defense, limiting his dumb turnovers and making everyone around him better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In Response to Re: A.J.:
    [QUOTE]The Jazz may be in the hunt for a 7-8 seed but their future is in Favors and Kanter and adding another lotto pick. They had Big Al on the block earlier in the season b/c all he does is cost a team without 2nd rd playoff hopes 30 million over the next 2 years and keep them from the top 10 in the lotto where they need to be drafting at least 2 more guys. I know it is a pipe dream, but if we could get him for JO, Bass, Wilcox and our two 1st rd picks I would do it. KG and the steamer would have to play all the center minutes and worry about defense and getting more boards than the other teams 5. Big Al would have to outscore the Bosh, Boozer and Amare's and win the +/- battles with them. JJJ would have to be ready for 12-15 minutes as a bu playoff PF. Rondo and Pierce's lives gets so much easier with a skilled post scorer making RR's end of the game shooting woe's less of an issue and PP can be the #2 option and concentrate on defense, limiting his dumb turnovers and making everyone around him better.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I think that's a good way to look at it; the Jazz peaked in 97/98 coming close but no cigar. Playing it safe has not giving them any rings and their Only hope is thru the draft since no prominent FA's want to play in Salt Lake...Perhaps the younger Miller will be less conservative than his Dad was...Come back home A.J...We'll leave the light on...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]Kaman kicked AJ's butt tonight ... Hmmm
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Although Caveman got the best Of AJ tonite 1 on 1, AJ nearly matched him in boards(13 to 12, 4 off), exceeded him in BS(2 TO 1), matched him in steals (2 a piece) and had 0 turnovers to Caveman's 3...In 15 less minutes (Hmmm). AJ did play the nite before with ruthless efficiency...Meanwhile the Caveman has been resting on the bench while the hunter-gatherers have been coming home empty handed...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A.J. : I think that's a good way to look at it; the Jazz peaked in 97/98 coming close but no cigar. Playing it safe has not giving them any rings and their Only hope is thru the draft since no prominent FA's want to play in Salt Lake...Perhaps the younger Miller will be less conservative than his Dad was...Come back home A.J...We'll leave the light on...
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

I would like to see Al Jefferson back with the Celtics.