AL JEFFERSON brings the HEAT to MIAMI in the offensive story of the day, AND....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

AL JEFFERSON brings the HEAT to MIAMI in the offensive story of the day, AND....

oh yep, bron scored an easy 61.. 8 straight THREES! the man is topping jordanina levels,, 4th straight ring is almost guaranteed,, durant is a HOF'r and all-timer yet he doesnt come close to the bron when both bring their A-games and if bron played MJ in his peak in a finals... bron would shut him down in same way he routinely does with dyrant. if MJ scores 20, would be on atleast 20 shots with FTs mixed in! back to jeffs, 38 points while owning the paint.. if only he was more like KG on defense, he would b a lock for the HOF as well.. as it is, al is all fool's gold.. perhaps a great guy off the bench on an elite team. love watching him though...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: AL JEFFERSON brings the HEAT to MIAMI in the offensive story of the day, AND....

Leave it to you to throw Jordan under the bus because Lebron hits some threes in a meaningless regular season game. 

Prisoner of the moment is a real issue with you. 

I'm far more impressed by Lebron's growing ring collection than a few three point shots against a terrible Charlotte team that already let Melo rack up huge points. 

Your transition above from Lebron to Jefferson leaves a lot to be desired - I thought you were a blogger? C'mon. 

Anyhow, agreed, Jefferson's ideal role on a championship team is sixth man with scoring punch. But his salary is too high for that so....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: AL JEFFERSON brings the HEAT to MIAMI in the offensive story of the day, AND....

1. Bron wouldn't guard Jordan because they play two different positions.

2. MJ scored 63 points (not even his career high) against the defending NBA champion Celtics, LeBron did it against the worst defense in the NBA.

3. MJ would blow right by LeBron.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Many of LeBron's moves to the basket are pure Muscle get out of my way or else plays while MJ had more Finese non contact moves.

As Wozzy says above "MJ would blow right by LeBron" and I agree that on 1 on 1s, MJ would win and I don't have the stats but I believe MJ had a better shooting % from the perimeter.

I think Larry Bird and Magic too were better Finese players, aka had more moves, than LeBron. As suggested many times, he'd be a great tight end in football.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Many of LeBron's moves to the basket are pure Muscle get out of my way or else plays while MJ had more Finese non contact moves.

Exactly, Jordan and Stern created the superstar foul calls but MJ didn't necessarily get to enjoy it until late in his career.  

Now it's the norm.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

considering Lebron bulls his way in and never gets called for a foul........the guy is a propped up fraud in the NBA..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

gee, a lot of haters on this board.. fuuny how back in the day, many also hated da Jordan. talk about being prisoner of the moment. once the bron retires, everyone here would b all over him a la jordan. whoever the next big thing woulell (less he was a celtic or not in the division).. so predictable! who would cover Lj on the old bulls? rodman if he posts? who comes out to the perimeter? he would bull past both mj and scottie not too hottie.. then who gets wade? ray allen > then paxon/kerr. bosh better then kucoc or ever was at center. minus injury bron 7=rings > 6.. ith bron? many guys wanted no part of mj incl one robert parish. dont think bron would ever openly insult a chief like parish. loved MJ but would rather b in bron's army!

ftr, charlotte has the FIFTH best overall defense in the game by most metrics jabbies.. dont confuse the fact that they've blown up by melo and lj take u away from the truth. that's fox/msnbc baloney.. take a few incidents and make them a norm by forcing it down everyone's throat! reality is greater than perception although the latter is often more powerful and effective for the sheep and lazy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Love Big al's game.  Low post moves and scoring are poetry in motion.  The ole drop step and shake gives such a high percentage that I don't know why more bigs can't do the footwork.  Of course I was the greatest 5-9 power forward to play at Edith St Park

Sections
Shortcuts