Al Jefferson - fallback plan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: Al Jefferson - fallback plan

Fierce, thanks for the list.  It's not the prettiest of sights, point taken.

acie, this guy Hayes baffles me.  I don't know about him other than the numbers that say he's a listed center at 6'6 and grabs three more boards a game(8+) than Glen Davis.  I think he put down 7+ points per as well.  Nothing crazy and I don't know what his defense on centers is about (something Davis can hang his hat on when he keeps them away from the rim) but it seems like he plays ball.  If his defense matches up with Davis, I'm taken the rebounds over the points between the two.      

Can anyone re-hash why Chandler isn't a wanted piece for the Celtics, even at an expense.  He's under 30, in his prime.  The contracts have to come down in years guaranteed at the conclusion of the lockout.  So it's conceivable that he could get signed for 3 years at good to bigger money, team option on the 4th year.  He's 7'1, in his prime, 10 points, 9.5 rpg.  10 points per isn't a flashy number but he will relish beating the celebrities of the league in order to win a championship with the C's as he has already done so in order to win with the Mav's.  Tell me why this makes less sense than Al J. for one year at max money for "trinkets" in a trade.  Can Chandler defend the bigger centers 1 on 1 with his lighter frame is the question I guess?  And will he garner max money?      

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: Al Jefferson - fallback plan:
    [QUOTE]  Fierce, thanks for the list.  It's not the prettiest of sights, point taken.   acie, this guy Hayes baffles me.  I don't know about him other than the numbers that say he's a listed center at 6'6 and grabs three more boards a game(8+) than Glen Davis.  I think he put down 7+ points per as well.  Nothing crazy and I don't know what his defense on centers is about (something Davis can hang his hat on when he keeps them away from the rim) but it seems like he plays ball.  If his defense matches up with Davis, I'm taken the rebounds over the points between the two.         Can anyone re-hash why Chandler isn't a wanted piece for the Celtics, even at an expense.  He's under 30, in his prime.  The contracts have to come down in years guaranteed at the conclusion of the lockout.  So it's conceivable that he could get signed for 3 years at good to bigger money, team option on the 4th year.  He's 7'1, in his prime, 10 points, 9.5 rpg.  10 points per isn't a flashy number but he will relish beating the celebrities of the league in order to win a championship with the C's as he has already done so in order to win with the Mav's.  Tell me why this makes less sense than Al J. for one year at max money for "trinkets" in a trade.  Can Chandler defend the bigger centers 1 on 1 with his lighter frame is the question I guess?  And will he garner max money?      
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]

The only way Mark Cuban is going to let Tyson Chandler go is if Dwight Howard is the replacement.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

In Response to Re: Al Jefferson - fallback plan:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Al Jefferson - fallback plan : The only way Mark Cuban is going to let Tyson Chandler go is if Dwight Howard is the replacement.
    Posted by ConnectingRod[/QUOTE]
    Maybe we get lucky and they're sick of DH in Orlando and this happens.  As far as I can tell, TC plays defense like he wants to be KG.

Sections
Shortcuts