Al Thornton?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Al Thornton?

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/03/01/wizards-thornton.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2

I rather have Brewer but if he signs elsewhere I think Al Thornton could be a plan B with TJ Ford at guard with 15th slot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Al Thornton?

nice!!!! I like Al Thorton

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PogiAko. Show PogiAko's posts

I would rather sign Thornton, he's shooting 47% from the field. While brewer is just shooting 38%

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I would think if I was in his shoes I rather go to Miami Boston Dallas or Chicago as they could all use his servics. Then he can go the Warriors in the off season and get a contract. Why go to siberia in the winter?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofobu. Show jofobu's posts

In Response to Al Thornton?:
    http://www.nba.com/2011/news/03/01/wizards-thornton.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2 I rather have Brewer but if he signs elsewhere I think Al Thornton could be a plan B with TJ Ford at guard with 15th slot.
    Posted by genaro008

I thought Al Thornton looked great at Florida State. Now I am surprised that his NBA career has floundered. Will his potential ever manifest itself in the NBA? He could/should be better than Corey Brewer, but I am not sure he is at this point. Physically Thornton seems somewhat redundant with Jeff Green (same weight, one inch shorter). When the rebuilding Wizards buy out his contract, it makes you wonder. They are rebuilding with a very young team. Thornton is only 27. Why isn't this guy a star by now? Has he just been in the wrong place at the wrong time? Maybe he just isn't committed to being all he can be. The Celtics need bench players whose heads are in the right place. I doubt Thornton will be happy with the PT he would get in the Celtics rotation. I agree with the root of this thread. Get Corey Brewer. Maybe TJ Ford too.

Sections
Shortcuts