Alexander The Great!?!?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Re: Alexander The Great!?!?

Too bad you're not going to be posting about him during the playoffs.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: Alexander The Great!?!?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alexander The Great!?!? : Look for me to be posting as Sasha Fierce
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

So you would continue posting using a different username?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Alexander The Great!?!?:
    [QUOTE]Don't be too quick to banish Pavlovic to the end of the playoff roster ... he may steal someone else's spot if you put any weight into these words by Doc after tonight's game: /> "Phenomenal," Rivers told reporters in Milwaukee. "I told him after the game, 'You just play defense like you played tonight.' I could care less if he makes a shot or misses a shot. If he makes a shot, that's great. Honestly, I told him I could care less about that, because, from making the calls, he always gets down on his missed shots, and I told him, 'I could care less. You could take 50 of them and miss them all, if you defend like that.' He was phenomenal. He may have been our best defensive player on the floor tonight. He was unbelievable." http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4681409/rapid-reaction-celtics-89-bucks-83
    So how is Cousin Sasha this morning?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

doc actually said that? if so, sasha is another tony allen with length! again, just having a guy like this at practice or knowing he is there could change things. once jo comes back, he's the 11th guy off the bench! was assuming murph will be the 12th guy. but depending on injuries or the oppponent or how a playoff series is going, i could see us throwing him in there as a wrinkle for any number of teams we face. perhaps doc will make jo the inactive at some point and have murph and sash be the 11 and 12 guys.. apart from bradley, when everyone is healthy, all of these guys could legitimately play at some point...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]doc actually said that? if so, sasha is another tony allen with length! again, just having a guy like this at practice or knowing he is there could change things. once jo comes back, he's the 11th guy off the bench! was assuming murph will be the 12th guy. but depending on injuries or the oppponent or how a playoff series is going, i could see us throwing him in there as a wrinkle for any number of teams we face. perhaps doc will make jo the inactive at some point and have murph and sash be the 11 and 12 guys.. apart from bradley, when everyone is healthy, all of these guys could legitimately play at some point...
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Don't believe everything Doc says. Doc said a lot of good things about Chris Johnson then after 24 hours the Celts cut him.

But I believe Pavlovic will eventually supplant Wafer as the last player in the playoff rotation. Sasha has more playoff experience, better 3pt %, and is taller by 2 inches.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Wafer is more explosive and can create his own shot.  plus his defense has picked up.  Lets see how he is after he returns.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Wafer has more skill than Sasha. I believe playoff experience can be overrated. Wafer is the better player.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

gotta love sasha's uniform number. 77 is the new 24.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alexander The Great!?!? : I believe Wafer may be over rated ... He hasn't proved anything yet.
    Not true. Proved alot against Miami and L.A. this year. Was playing very well against G.S. He has certainly showed more than Sasha.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]You are making a playoff decision based on 2-3 good games ... come on, think about that.
    Yes I am. But I will conceide if Sasha proves he is the better player by season end. I still think Wafer is more diverse and is going to come into his own.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wafer has done everything he has been asked to do.  He has not been played enough nor has been given the ball enough while he is out there. He is an offensive force plain and simple.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Pav doesn't have the quickness of Wafer. Since when has he proven himself to be such a great defensive player? Uh, I would like more than one player to be able to take the ball to the rack, or break someone down. I think at this point Wafer is the better player. We'll see.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Maybe for some reason he is in Doc's dog house? All I can tell you is I like what I see in him. Just my personal observation. Let's see what happens.