Alexis Ajinca?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Alexis Ajinca?

Why don't we help the Pelicans out and take this guy off their hands.  Go to DraftExpress and watch the Video on him.  7'1" 225 could stand to gain some weight.  He would come cheap and could prove to be a pretty good player for the Celtics. I don't think we have a center on the team as good as he is now.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: Alexis Ajinca?

Might be worth taking a look at, but is he available?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

Might be worth taking a look at, but is he available?

Pelicans need to clear space to sign Asik, he can be had.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Mployee8, Someone is going to take him off the Pelicans hands, may as well be us. I look at it as helping ourselves, i couldn't care less about the Pelicans or Rockets.  And what are you doing getting yourself banned. Is Sam running this board now. convivial conversations only.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It's clear NOP want to pair Asik with the Uni-brow.  They need to clear cap space.  This guy makes peanuts, and he's in a contract year.  I love guys in a contract year.

Give them a second round pick and roll the dice.

I know we are all awaiting the emergence of Colton Iverson, but it may never come. And, my opinion is ANYONE but Joel Anthony.

How bad can this guy be?  Is he Darko bad?  Anthony bad?  Thabeet bad?  Give him an opportunity, and see what he can do.

I hope we make a decision, one way or the other, on Iverson quickly.............I want Hump to come back, also!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's clear NOP want to pair Asik with the Uni-brow.  They need to clear cap space.  This guy makes peanuts, and he's in a contract year.  I love guys in a contract year.

I know we are all awaiting the emergence of Colton Iverson, but it may never come. And, my opinion is ANYONE but Joel Anthony.

How bad can this guy be?  Is he Darko bad?  Anthony bad?  Thabeet bad?  Give him an opportunity, and see what he can do.

I hope we make a decision, one way or the other, on Iverson quickly.............I want Hump to come back, also!

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

[/QUOTE]  I don't know if Hump will be back, but he did everything that was asked of him and more. He could play for any of my teams. If the money is right i hope we keep Hump.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  I don't know if Hump will be back, but he did everything that was asked of him and more. He could play for any of my teams. If the money is right i hope we keep Hump.

[/QUOTE]

It will be interesting to see if Hump has an interest in NY or LA - he didn't leave the bright lights on a high note, thanks to some no talent broad who played him like a fiddle, if I recall correctly!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It will be interesting to see if Hump has an interest in NY or LA - he didn't leave the bright lights on a high note, thanks to some no talent broad who played him like a fiddle, if I recall correctly!

[/QUOTE]

I can see either the Knicks or the Lakers giving Hump $6M per for 4yrs , a price I hope is too high for the Celtics.....I can especially see Hump in NYC with Phil Jackson , he is a winning player and a solid locker room guy (who knew ? Hump came to Boston with his reputation in tatters because of his ex honey bunny, turns out Hump is a great guy & teammate)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajorMajor. Show MajorMajor's posts

Miami is said to be interested in Hump.

It's a good fit and Miami has a lot of money to offer if the they don't end up with a player like Deng.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to MajorMajor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Miami is said to be interested in Hump.

It's a good fit and Miami has a lot of money to offer if the they don't end up with a player like Deng.

[/QUOTE] To good of a fit, i hope they don't get him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can see either the Knicks or the Lakers giving Hump $6M per for 4yrs , a price I hope is too high for the Celtics.....I can especially see Hump in NYC with Phil Jackson , he is a winning player and a solid locker room guy (who knew ? Hump came to Boston with his reputation in tatters because of his ex honey bunny, turns out Hump is a great guy & teammate)

[/QUOTE]

His ex "honey bunny" is a disgusting gold-digging, publicity (and Big Mac) hungry wide bodied swine who gets fatter each day and who'll do to her new hubby what she did to the Hump...watch and see!

The Hump is a good dude and a decent, hustling player...we should re-sign the guy!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

apparently melly hates what melly hates.

bp

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

bp

But I LUV U bp...oh yeah!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just have no use for women with "2 zip code" cottage cheese rear ends - one zip code for each cheek!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

I just have no use for women with "2 zip code" cottage cheese rear ends - one zip code for each cheek!

you're assuming. link please.

bp

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

Personally I like a big azzzz.

Live and let live.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

bp

But I LUV U bp...oh yeah!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

[/QUOTE]

To each their own, if KK noggas took dos zip codes, I would be working  at USPS and that would be my regular route. In the words of Sir Mix a lot " Cause baby got back", "36-24-36, yeah if's she's 5'2".

I hated Hump but he did win me over.

Sections
Shortcuts