All of a sudden the Knicks are a contender

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: All of a sudden the Knicks are a contender

if shaq plays it should be an easy win.  If not, it should be a close win.

I expect shaq to play.  My guess is the c's jump out to a 15 point lead at some point, then the knicks get it back to 5-10 against the bench.  Starters come back in and push it to 10-15 by the end of the game.

I know, not really going out on a limb is it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

The Knicks are improved (thankfully) and Amare is a stud. But the Knicks cannot be in the conversation with the Celts; at all! The Celts are one of the truly true teams in basketball. They do not rely on just one person - it is a total team effort. offensively and defensively. I think the Celts are going to the Championships this season. And trust me, it hurts to say that since I am a New Yorker. I am just waiting for Dolan to figure out a way to screw this Knick team up. You just know he is planning something. Isiah Thomas is probably with him right now trying to convince him to trade everything they have for Baron (Chubby) Davis.

Excuse my comments, I am not a troll. Just wanted to come by and see if this forum is as crazy as the Sox forum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Nope, no shaq.

Well, while other east teams are sliding and we're winning anyway, I guess it's a good time to get healthy.

Despite the press release, I get the feeling shaq will probably play tomorrow night v atlanta

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

No Shaq tonite.  All bets are off.  W or L won't suprise me.
    Had this thought today about the C's age and the intermittent quality of their bench. 
    Doc rests the team (for the sake of the vets) by keeping practices to a minimum during off days.  This means the bench has less practice time to learn the system.
    So, no practice improves the quality of the starters play by keeping them relatively fresh for games, but hurts the progress of the bench by slowing their integration into the system.
    Maybe that explains why BBD is head and shoulders the best sub.  He's going on 4 yrs of working with the system, the most of any sub.

Sections
Shortcuts