ALL SET: stevens visits RONDO in louisvville and reaffirms he's his guy on WEEI!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re: ALL SET: stevens visits RONDO in louisvville and reaffirms he's his guy on WEEI!

it's pretty obvious rondo will get his shot, which is as it should be. i'll be very curious to see how soon he's back on the court. i'll guess much earlier than january, but we'll see. one thing for certain whenever rondo returns - his detractors will be detracting with both barrels blazing. should be one of the more interesting celtic seasons we've seen in recent years for several reasons beyond just rondo. interesting storylines everywhere you look, even amongst the nets arrivals. i can't wait. 

bp

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: ALL SET: stevens visits RONDO in louisvville and reaffirms he's his guy on WEEI!

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

it's pretty obvious rondo will get his shot, which is as it should be. i'll be very curious to see how soon he's back on the court. i'll guess much earlier than january, but we'll see. one thing for certain whenever rondo returns - his detractors will be detracting with both barrels blazing. should be one of the more interesting celtic seasons we've seen in recent years for several reasons beyond just rondo. interesting storylines everywhere you look, even amongst the nets arrivals. i can't wait. 

bp

At least for me, BP, that isn't true. IF, and that is a BIG IF, Rajon does get a shot at being a part of being the PG for this team moving forward, I will genuinely be hoping that he is amazingly successful. NOBODY wants me to be wrong more than ME about Rajon. See, I was his biggest fan until he showed his azz. Now, with the injury and the new regime, I am hoping that it all comes together for him if he gets his shot. Still, I personally think it will be a mistake to go that route, BUT I want it to work if they do and I will be cheering for hm to be what we ALL really want for the Boston Celtics. If they break camp with him Rajon, then all I want is to see him do great things. ANYONE who detracts in the aftermath of success is simply a TROLL here on BDC.

AS for what Brad said this morning on WEEI, or going down to Ky for RR's camp are things that he MUST do and say at this point. See, the only way to build value in an injured malcontent is to keep telling everyone publicly that we want him, we aren't trying to trade him, WE VALUE HIM. So there is really no need to try and read anything into what the Celtics Org does or says reference Rajon Rondo hype until they hit the court together. PEACE.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

rally, with all your zeal you do strike me as one of the more reasonable detractors here. but truthfully now, early on in 9's return when he's knocking the rust off and getting his bag of tools back together - how much patience are you going to have with even his slightest bit of struggle? will you afford him any benefit of the doubt? because a troll definitely will not.  

bp

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

bp

At least for me, BP, that isn't true. IF, and that is a BIG IF, Rajon does get a shot at being a part of being the PG for this team moving forward, I will genuinely be hoping that he is amazingly successful. NOBODY wants me to be wrong more than ME about Rajon. See, I was his biggest fan until he showed his azz. Now, with the injury and the new regime, I am hoping that it all comes together for him if he gets his shot. Still, I personally think it will be a mistake to go that route, BUT I want it to work if they do and I will be cheering for hm to be what we ALL really want for the Boston Celtics. If they break camp with him Rajon, then all I want is to see him do great things. ANYONE who detracts in the aftermath of success is simply a TROLL here on BDC.

AS for what Brad said this morning on WEEI, or going down to Ky for RR's camp are things that he MUST do and say at this point. See, the only way to build value in an injured malcontent is to keep telling everyone publicly that we want him, we aren't trying to trade him, WE VALUE HIM. So there is really no need to try and read anything into what the Celtics Org does or says reference Rajon Rondo hype until they hit the court together. PEACE.

C'mon Rally ... This whole thing was orchestrated to put an end to the RR Trade nonsense being perpetuated by the media and chat boards. Stevens would look like an idiot (having his strings pulled by Ainge) and lose his credibility instantly with the players if Rondo were to be traded now. Wake up and smell the coffee instead of the crack pipe for heavens sake ... Jeesh!

Wow, listen to you Mployee.....So what you are saying is, aside from insinuating that a man who has never even seen crack is smoking it now, that the Celtics needed to do all of this to put "to put an end to the RR Trade nonsense being perpetuated by the media and chat boards"? OK, let me walk you through this.......supposing you are right,  WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO PROTECT if that is what they are doing? YUP, RAJON RONDO'S fragile persona and they don't want him to start pushing for a trade because THE CELTICS LOSE ALL LEVERAGE THEN, you HEROIN ADDICTED FOOL. Thanks for helping MY argument. HA!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

rally, with all your zeal you do strike me as one of the more reasonable detractors here. but truthfully now, early on in 9's return when he's knocking the rust off and getting his bag of tools back together - how much patience are you going to have with even his slightest bit of struggle? will you afford him any benefit of the doubt? because a troll definitely will not.  

bp

BP, though I have mentioned his below average FT and deep shooting for a PG in the past, I've never questioned Rajon's abilities to be great on the basketball court. My issues with Rajon are really only about his intangibles (mental, physocoligical, leadership abilities, body language, personality glitches, willingness to follow coaches instructions, etc.) The dude can ball! He just has proven that he falls way short in the necessary areas required to successfully lead a YOUNG TEAM. My criticisms about Rajon started only last season with an eye toward the future. Knowing that he now doesn't have 3-HOFers to pass to or to keep him in line when he steps outside of the lines like gets in the coaches face, an influx of brand new highly impressionable young guys walking through the doors, and now an ACL recovery that doesn't guarantee how good Rajon will be when he is "100%", only makes me that much more concerned for the C's.........I have plenty of patience for struggels on the court, its all the other stuff I won't have it for from the jump.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bp

C'mon Rally ... This whole thing was orchestrated to put an end to the RR Trade nonsense being perpetuated by the media and chat boards. Stevens would look like an idiot (having his strings pulled by Ainge) and lose his credibility instantly with the players if Rondo were to be traded now. Wake up and smell the coffee instead of the crack pipe for heavens sake ... Jeesh!

Wow, listen to you Mployee.....So what you are saying is, aside from insinuating that a man who has never even seen crack is smoking it now, that the Celtics needed to do all of this to put "to put an end to the RR Trade nonsense being perpetuated by the media and chat boards"? OK, let me walk you through this.......supposing you are right,  WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO PROTECT if that is what they are doing? YUP, RAJON RONDO'S fragile persona and they don't want him to start pushing for a trade because THE CELTICS LOSE ALL LEVERAGE THEN, you HEROIN ADDICTED FOOL. Thanks for helping MY argument. HA!

Ridiculous!

The new coach is doing what he does best ... Communicating with his players and talking roundball with his best player. Two smart guys picking each others brains and you with paranoia thinking the coach was sent to Louisville to assuage him ... You're a bigger idiot than the Fungus!

NO, NO, NO! You are the one who said he was going out of his way to kill the rumors MPloyee! You can't say that it was Brad being Brad. It was a concerted effort to shut the rumors down. It wasn't Brad just being a good communicator! YOU SAID SO! YOU STUPID, BARELY LITERATE JUNKY. How's that feel, a little name calling feel good to ya? Don't be dishin it out unless you are willing to take it COKE HEAD! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

ANYONE who detracts in the aftermath of success is simply a TROLL here on BDC.

[/QUOTE]

OK, RallyC, you called me out... to make me feel like a TOTAL fool.

Happy now?

Pud

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Happy now?

Pud

[/QUOTE]
    HUH? I don't see you as a poster who dtracts after success. You're actually pretty damned smart on the Rondo issue. You just like cut deep then pour salt is all!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Happy now?

Pud

HUH? I don't see you as a poster who dtracts after success. You're actually pretty damned smart on the Rondo issue. You just like cut deep then pour salt is all!

[/QUOTE]OK then bud. We kool. You got my number.

I'm going to dry my eyes, powder my nose... and look for the next opportunity to luv hate on 'lil Rondo. Shouldn't be too long.

Q. Should a brand  new coach trying to impress genuflect before his ASPG when first introduced?

How about kissing his azz ring too?

Pud

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Happy now?

Pud

OK then bud. We kool. You got my number.

I'm going to dry my eyes, powder my nose... and look for the next opportunity to luv hate on 'lil Rondo. Shouldn't be too long.

Q. Should a brand  new coach trying to impress genuflect before his ASPG when first introduced?

How about kissing his azz ring too?

Pud

[/QUOTE]
    See, PUD, as you insinuate above, nobody really is gonna know what happened down there except for what spin Brad will share with the MEDIA. We both know that it is just as possible that Brad is simply playing the game until they make the move. He will only blow sunshine all day. Has no choice! THE RONDO BROTHERHOOD only wants to think is was all hugs and kisses......THAT WOULD NOT MAKE SENSE, just as you also point out above! Until the Celtics put RR on the floor, I still believe that the best thing to do is send him to the highest bidder. And even after that, unless he PROVES to be a different Rondo, move him at the deadline. I'm sure you'll agree that if they can keep him in check until then, his value with some action under his belt could be the golden ticket. I KNOW, I KNOW, he had his chances! Gotta believe DA is as smart as he should be to have the job he does with THE BOSTON CELTICS. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

phew! yeah, pud, come on up in here and give rally some much-needed validation on these latest of his off-target, overly punctuated rondo notions.

bp

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

phew! yeah, pud, come on up in here and give rally some much-needed validation on these latest of his off-target, overly punctuated rondo notions.

bp

Go ahead Pud, make BP's day. He's looking for something to hold onto. "Notions", BP, are unsubstantiated beliefs. All of my beliefs about Rondo have been substantiated directly by Rondo's actions no matter how you twist it brutha. Malcontent, devisive to Team chemistry, immature, lacks self control, played with a stat hog mentality, directly disobeys his coaches orders on national TV, has been implicated in having at least some influence on the departures of Ray and DOC, all substantiated if not by my own eyes, the NBA analysts on national TV networks. Do I know they are fact? NO! BUT THEY AREN'T saying Rondo is the opposite of any of these traits. Get your head out, BP. I can tell you're smarter than what you sometimes say here. You might want to put mor thought inot what you think you are saying than you do to my punctuation. I'll try to be more like you, bland as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

Ray left because he is a ring chaser, and Doc left because he was worried about his coaching record and the rebuilding.  

All else is heresay.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to hops29's comment:

Ray left because he is a ring chaser, and Doc left because he was worried about his coaching record and the rebuilding.  

All else is heresay.

No more than what I just heard you say.  

Sections
Shortcuts