All that the Lakers' post All-Star winning streak accomplished was.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

All that the Lakers' post All-Star winning streak accomplished was.......

- Gave thug Laker fans false hope that their sorry old team still had it in them to win it all
    - Made the classless organization think that their thugs did not need to be traded while they had a chance to make a move
    - Keeping their thug players around too long before they lost significant trade value
    - Make them think they weren't gonna get their rear ends handed to them by an embarrassing sweep at the hands of the perrenially soft Dallas Mavericks
    - so on and so on hahahaha

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: All that the Lakers' post All-Star winning streak accomplished was.......

Jordan two 3 peats in tact

Celtics 8 in a row in tact

Lakers classless organization in tact

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Now you know how to get the league to give you some over the back calls against LA.  It seems you have to build a prototype 100,000 seat arena to get on stern's good side.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

I would say only post-shaq lakers can be considered as clasless thugs.

I really liked the laker teams from the 80s and early 2000 though. You gotta give them credit for what they have done regardless of what happened today and last year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Where is Qdaddy? he should be here to enjoy this. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In Response to Re: All that the Lakers' post All-Star winning streak accomplished was.......:
    [QUOTE]I would say only post-shaq lakers can be considered as clasless thugs. I really liked the laker teams from the 80s and early 2000 though. You gotta give them credit for what they have done regardless of what happened today and last year.
    Posted by celticsfanmx[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I would give Phil Jackson, Kobe, and Fisher a pass though.  Remember all the dirty elbws that Kobe has thrown at other players, earning a top 5 dirtiest players status by his peers.  Fisher acts classy but did one of the dirtiest plays I've ever seen when he threw his shoulder into Luis Scola during the '09 playoffs, earming a suspension.  Then Phil, who's been the maestro of all this, and as someone stated in another post, goes out and get a goon like Artest to add to this bunch.

Sections
Shortcuts