All the hate with the Lakers/Celtics fan base...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

All the hate with the Lakers/Celtics fan base...

We should emulate our players. 

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2014/01/kobe-bryant-on-rajon-rondo-hes-an-ahole-like-me/

Who agrees? Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: All the hate with the Lakers/Celtics fan base...

Sorry, Kobe.

Rondo never raped anyone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Players on the respective teams come from all over the country.

but Lakers fans are from L.A.  and the people of L.A. are superficial dbags.  and I hate superficial dbags.  therefore I hate Laker fans.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to Mellywitt's comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Players on the respective teams come from all over the country.

but Lakers fans are from L.A.  and the people of L.A. are superficial dbags.  and I hate superficial dbags.  therefore I hate Laker fans.

+1,000

One of  the reasons I  love SF(the west coast Bay Area)…been here 45+ years---is that it is very similar to Boston, a nice quaint town, hills, seafood and like Boston, is a great walking city 

LA is a big sprawling metropolis that I would not call quaint.  Westwood, near UCLA, seems like one of the nicest and safest in which to walk.  Boston is much more of a college town with safe area in which to walk.  SF & San Diego are more like Boston with a waterfront within walking distance of the city. LA goes out miles to Santa Monica to the Ocean.  LA has smog & Hollywood Blvd is trolled by bunch of junkies, pimps, hookers, transvestites, bookies, vagabonds, hoodlums etc. Guess what ???  Many of these are fans.  At Staples,  the TVs show Jack Nicholson and all the tinsel town stars at the choice seats near the court.  But up in the stands, it's a dangerous area for Laker opponent fans.

Sections
Shortcuts