All Time Ball Hog!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: All Time Ball Hog!!

In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!! : actually i thought he would play, with his gigantic ego. If you want to translate I said he was playing that is fine with me. Don't really care. Probably a lot more to him not playing than meets the eye.    Don't need to "man up" If you want someone to agree with you I think maybe your on the wrong site my man.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Well, they said on the radio in the afternoon he would play limited minutes, unless he got close.  I didn't have a problem with it either way.........go for the title, but I do respect the fact he is rested........for the team.  I think he wanted to play, as evidenced by his, "I'm not on vacation" comment, but I think he realized he should rest for the betterment of the team - and I respect that!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to All Time Ball Hog!!:
    [QUOTE]Want to see it in action tonight watch Kome go after the scoring championship at Sacremento.   No telling how many shot he might put up tonight.  This is what he plays for, not championships.

fail again huh. Bit like the Bynum riding Shaq's coat-tail.....FAIL!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to All Time Ball Hog!! : fail again huh. Bit like the Bynum riding Shaq's coat-tail.....FAIL!!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Some "so-called" Celtic fans like oneonone embarass the rest of the true Celtic fans like me. It is really quite sad that such a clueless NBA fan would even continue to post after such a comment.

Go Celtics!!.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Fun fact for Laker trolls to ponder: how many championships would the Lakers have won with Kobe/Shaq if he hadn't driven Shaq out of town? 

I'd say five or six from that period....

Unfortunately Kobe threw Shaq under the bus with the Colorado police and the rest is history. He truly is the best teammate ever.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Funny he drove the man who gifted him 3 of his rings out of town. Now he runs around claiming his only rivals are MJ and Magic, though he only has 1 MVP and 2 rings... and that he has "more than shaq".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]Fun fact for Laker trolls to ponder: how many championships would the Lakers have won with Kobe/Shaq if he hadn't driven Shaq out of town?  I'd say five or six from that period.... Unfortunately Kobe threw Shaq under the bus with the Colorado police and the rest is history. He truly is the best teammate ever.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Fun fact: how many championships did Shaq/Kobe win? 3! Threepeat to boot.

Now for the celtic trolls, how many championships did Pierce/Walker win together? How many NBA Finals did Pierce/Walker contest?

Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!! : Fun fact: how many championships did Shaq/Kobe win? 3! Threepeat to boot. Now for the celtic trolls, how many championships did Pierce/Walker win together? How many NBA Finals did Pierce/Walker contest?

Is that you again KY?  Your love for Pierce is unparralled.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!! : time for you to start sniffing butt again isn't it?

You may want to keep your fetish's to yourself. Did you start this before or after Bynumite rode Shaq's coat tail??

Lmao!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!! : You may want to keep your fetish's to yourself. Did you start this before or after Bynumite rode Shaq's coat tail?? Lmao!
    Your a funny little elf.  Everyone should own one.  You are owned by quite a few here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

You busy changing accounts?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

this is fun,  I have all the trolls to myself.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

5 rings for the "selfish one". 'Nuff said.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!! : Fun fact: how many championships did Shaq/Kobe win? 3! Threepeat to boot. Now for the celtic trolls, how many championships did Pierce/Walker win together? How many NBA Finals did Pierce/Walker contest?

What separates Kobe from Dirk is Kobe hasn’t, and could have never done what Dirk has done in his playoff career, especially what he did last year. It’s easy to coat tail your way to some rings, but try being the one wearing the coat with the tails. The only Lakers teams that ever rode Kobe’s coat tails were the ones that missed the playoffs and got bounced by a non-defensive Suns team, twice! The other one’s succeeded because of Shaq and Gasol. (As if I need to remind anyone.) Dirk has never had anything close to a Shaq or Gasol. Dirk’s first year in the playoffs = 4 30+ point elimination game performances.
    Kobe’s first year in the playoffs = 4 consecutive clutch bricks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

No, but he damn sure cried like a little girl begging to leave the franchise. Lakers fans conveniently forget how Kobe cried about the Lakers not trading Bynum for Jason Kidd.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Kobe's hand!

Dirks!

Thanks for playing!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Horry has seven. Kerr has six. They must be better than magic & Kobe. Thanks 4 playin!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!! : I actually totally forgot about David Thompson.  Why did his career drop off so quickly?  Did he have an injury of some sort?
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

cocaine...not the Clapson song either.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Sam Jones has 10 rings.....................does that make him the "best" 2 guard of all-time?
    Thanks for playing, lakers fans!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Stupidest thread of the month and that is saying something.

Who cares about Kobe.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]Sam Jones has 10 rings.....................does that make him the "best" 2 guard of all-time? Thanks for playing, lakers fans!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Your own words, "it takes more than # of championships", "9 rings are better than 11", etc., remember?

Thanks for playing...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It was a rhetorical question, Mr. Stalker.  Obviously, I don't feel that way, but your buddy Elven is comparing Bryant (lakerstroll take note that I didn't use koME) to Dirk using number of rings.  By his logic, Robert Horry is better than Bryant - which is ludicrous!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

[QUOTE]this is fun,  I have all the trolls to myself.
    More like one troll with 20+ usernames.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

KoMe, of course.  Any doubt.

As Always,

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!! : Yes that is all part of his publicity act, to desperately look like he cares and is 'one of the guys' when we know he cares only for himself and his legacy, it reeks of showmamship and attention getting, prob didn't make Mike Brown feel all that great either, stealing his thunder Like how right after the rape accustation every press conference features his cute lil daughters in his lap and Kobe being charming and shooting off smiles.... He is a well-oiled public relations gag job, the A-rod of the NBA, who has historically been disliked and ostracized by his teammates and coaches The Celtics have umbutu and fun close caring teammates, our big 3 are real, they act themselves and don't perform for camera's b/c they are insecure disliked individuals obsessed with creating an iconic persona like KoME
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]
    How that work out for ya tonight against Hawks?  Oh, keep on hating on Kobe as it seems to be working! lmao

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!! : How that work out for ya tonight against Hawks?  Oh, keep on hating on Kobe as it seems to be working! lmao
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

Don't see how one relates to the other..............perhaps a smart guy like you could explain to me how not liking Bryant as a human being relates to the Celtics losing yesterday.   LOVE lakers fans.
    Thanks for playing!!!