All Time Ball Hog!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Re: All Time Ball Hog!!

In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!!:
    In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!! : +1 Baby deserved to be chewed out, KG is a FAR superior teammates to Kobe, not even a contest or discussion. Man Mark/Gina's ignorance on the sport has been exposed these past 24 hours, more than I even thought a few days ago. Remember when Kobe humiliated his entire team but passing over and over in the 2nd half of a playoff loss to the Suns?? He was Shaq's obnoxious power unger egomnical wingman, then a quitter, loser and selfish gunner who showed up his team and management between Shaq's departure and the shady trade for Gasol. Multiple times he demanded a trade out of town or said his team stunk and needed a superstar to help him (after he ran Shaq out) he did BOTH those 2 things several times in 05-07.
    Posted by rameakap

Please, ridiculous comments on Kobe. If any of this was remotely true why has he played through numerous injuries where most players would be sitting?  Ask any GM in the league and they take Kobe on their team in a heartbeat. Nothing wrong in asking management to get their act together and forcing their hand. Keep on hating.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

It was a rhetorical question, Mr. Stalker.  Obviously, I don't feel that way, but your buddy Elven is comparing Bryant (lakerstroll take note that I didn't use koME) to Dirk using number of rings.  By his logic, Robert Horry is better than Bryant - which is ludicrous!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Mr. Illogic, logic is the last thing you should talk about.

Bryant is the feature player of his team, so is Dirk. When has Robert Horry been so?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!! : Please, ridiculous comments on Kobe. If any of this was remotely true why has he played through numerous injuries where most players would be sitting?  Ask any GM in the league and they take Kobe on their team in a heartbeat. Nothing wrong in asking management to get their act together and forcing their hand. Keep on hating.
    Posted by kobedaman

He does play through injuries, and he is a great player.  That does not mean he's a great human being or teammate, though.  We don't know his motivation for being as tough as he is..............so we shouldn't speculate!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

It was a rhetorical question, Mr. Stalker.  Obviously, I don't feel that way, but your buddy Elven is comparing Bryant (lakerstroll take note that I didn't use koME) to Dirk using number of rings.  By his logic, Robert Horry is better than Bryant - which is ludicrous!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

I didn't expect you to use koME, only the Burbank Buffoon uses that. Oh, wait, you are the...naw...couldn't be.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!! : I didn't expect you to use koME, only the Burbank Buffoon uses that. Oh, wait, you are the...naw...couldn't be.
    Posted by Lakerstroll

I seem to recall you writing that if I stopped dissing the lakers and didn't use "koME" in my writing anymore, you would stop using buffoon!!

Oh, wait, look who I'm expecting to keep their word!!

Oh, yes, and I'm NOT the only one on here who refers to him that way.....many people do, I didn't even invent it - that was BobHeckler - but it seems you only have a problem with me using it, so I won't..................................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!! : I seem to recall you writing that if I stopped dissing the lakers and didn't use "koME" in my writing anymore, you would stop using buffoon!! Oh, wait, look who I'm expecting to keep their word!! Oh, yes, and I'm NOT the only one on here who refers to him that way.....many people do, I didn't even invent it - that was BobHeckler - but it seems you only have a problem with me using it, so I won't..................................
    Posted by hedleylamarr

BobHeckler now refers to Kobe as koWE.
    Check Sam's board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!! : I seem to recall you writing that if I stopped dissing the lakers and didn't use "koME" in my writing anymore, you would stop using buffoon!! Oh, wait, look who I'm expecting to keep their word!! Oh, yes, and I'm NOT the only one on here who refers to him that way.....many people do, I didn't even invent it - that was BobHeckler - but it seems you only have a problem with me using it, so I won't..................................
    Posted by hedleylamarr

You should also recall that you broke that truce shortly thereafter and started your namecalling directed toward the Lakers, me and others, and now that you feel the sting of persistent retribution you want to tone it down again. It don't work that way, Buff. You lost credibility. As you would tell your young students, it will take time to rebuild trust. But I'll be attuned for change in your attitude and I will adjust accordingly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!! : Do your own research, stop acting like a child and take responsibility for your actions, you have been one of the main instigators on this board, then you turn around and play the victim.
    Posted by Lakerstroll

This coming from a guy who follows me around, calls me buffoon and insults Celtics posters left and right.  This coming from a guy who wants to throw the book at Rondo, but feels "Metta was contrite, let's move on."
    Talk about instigating!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: All Time Ball Hog!!":
    In Response to Re: All Time Ball Hog!! : You should also recall that you broke that truce shortly thereafter and started your namecalling directed toward the Lakers, me and others, and now that you feel the sting of persistent retribution you want to tone it down again. It don't work that way, Buff. You lost credibility. As you would tell your young students, it will take time to rebuild trust. But I'll be attuned for change in your attitude and I will adjust accordingly. Posted by Lakerstroll
    "lost credibility"? Coming from a troll that goes on an opponents forum to talk trash about his mediocre team, yet runs and hides after embarrassing lakers losses? One who goes on and defends all time thug Ron Artest? Gimme a break.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

In response to "Re: All Time Ball Hog!!": "lost credibility"? Coming from a troll that goes on an opponents forum to talk trash about his mediocre team, yet runs and hides after embarrassing lakers losses? One who goes on and defends all time thug Ron Artest? Gimme a break.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan

Aw shut up and mind your own business.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

I do, That's why I don't troll other teams boards.

Sections
Shortcuts