ALL-World Game Today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: ALL-World Game Today

In Response to Re: ALL-World Game Today:
    Interesting little tidbit of information that I heard today.  Kobe sales more of his shoes than Yao Ming in China. Kobe will be viewed by 3.9 BILLION people during the next few weeks. Only 220 MILIION people watch the NBA. It is pretty amazing and makes sense as to why Kobe is the most popular American sports figure out there. I wonder where Paul Pierce and KG rate??   ROFLMAO!!!
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Got a link?  Becuase your crediblity is zero.  Jamison is better than Harden????  What a clown!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: ALL-World Game Today : Got a link?  Becuase your crediblity is zero.  Jamison is better than Harden????  What a clown!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Go to ESPN.com and listen to the Colin Cowherd show today. Enjoy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: ALL-World Game Today : Go to ESPN.com and listen to the Colin Cowherd show today. Enjoy!
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

He's a football guy and a lakers homer who has proven to me time and again he knows squat about the NBA.

Jamison is better than Harden??  What a clown!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: ALL-World Game Today : He's a football guy and a lakers homer who has proven to me time and again he knows squat about the NBA. Jamison is better than Harden??  What a clown!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

You asked for a link so I told you. It does not matter if you dislike the guy. What he stated was true and accurate facts about shoe sales and the number of people WORLDWIDE that tune in for the Olympic basketball games. I am just sharing this information with you and everyone else.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: ALL-World Game Today : You asked for a link so I told you. It does not matter if you dislike the guy. What he stated was true and accurate facts about shoe sales and the number of people WORLDWIDE that tune in for the Olympic basketball games. I am just sharing this information with you and everyone else.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Who cares about shoe sales, kobe, or colin cow pie?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: ALL-World Game Today : Who cares about shoe sales, kobe, or colin cow pie?
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Only 3.9 billion people. 

Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Jamison is better than Harden???
    WOW!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Jamison is better than Harden??? WOW!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Please show me a quote where I said that.  I dare you. Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: ALL-World Game Today : Please show me a quote where I said that.  I dare you.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

First, you show ME a quote where I said definitively Steve Nash was going to the Knicks.  Not "looks like".  Where I said "Steve Nash is definitely not going to the lakers, he's going to the Knicks and its' confirmed."

If anyone else wrote "looks like" you would leave it alone!!!

Jamison is better than Harden??? WOW!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: ALL-World Game Today : First, you show ME a quote where I said definitively Steve Nash was going to the Knicks.  Not "looks like".  Where I said "Steve Nash is definitely not going to the lakers, he's going to the Knicks and its' confirmed." If anyone else wrote "looks like" you would leave it alone!!! Jamison is better than Harden??? WOW!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Look you wrote that in the context of there was no way the Lakers would be getting Nash or Howard. That was the context of the thread and how some other Celtic fan was very concerned. It is not that hard to find. Anyway you spin it, you tried to calm yourself and the rest of the Celtics fans down by saying that it was not going to happen. Guess what though, it did. Surprised

I'm still waiting for you to produce a quote from me saying that Jamison is better than Harden. I cannot help it that Jamison averaged more points Harden last year, but that was all that I said. Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: ALL-World Game Today : Look you wrote that in the context of there was no way the Lakers would be getting Nash or Howard. That was the context of the thread and how some other Celtic fan was very concerned. It is not that hard to find. Anyway you spin it, you tried to calm yourself and the rest of the Celtics fans down by saying that it was not going to happen. Guess what though, it did. I'm still waiting for you to produce a quote from me saying that Jamison is better than Harden. I cannot help it that Jamison averaged more points Harden last year, but that was all that I said.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

I said it looks like Nash is going to the Knicks, never said anthing about the lakers NOT getting him.  That is a lie!!  I read it on the Internet, and provided TWO links, one from Nash himself.  He obviously had a change of heart to be near his kids, but AT THE TIME it was true!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The 2012 Celtics had twice as many gold medals on their team as the 2012 Lakers

and the 2013 Heat will have LA beat 7-2

HA

Sections
Shortcuts