Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Allstars in NY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerseycfan. Show jerseycfan's posts

Allstars in NY

Not big into Allstars but New York is making quite a push.  Between emails and on local radio to vote twice a day is crazy.  One was all about Amare....  Guess they are desperate for an Allstar?  Think they have a website devoted to it...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Re: Allstars in NY

It has been a while since they have had one. NY has a big audience and could matter this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerseycfan. Show jerseycfan's posts

In Response to Re: Allstars in NY:
    It has been a while since they have had one. NY has a big audience and could matter this year.
    Posted by TeamUmbutu

Yes I guess your right!!!  Just seems like a lot of effort to get your star a starting nod.  I has been pretty bad being a Knick fan lately. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Allstars in NY:
    In Response to Re: Allstars in NY : Yes I guess your right!!!  Just seems like a lot of effort to get your star a starting nod.  I has been pretty bad being a Knick fan lately. 
    Posted by jerseycfan

How about Yao Ming getting almost a million votes.... simply because of who he is to the Chinese....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerseycfan. Show jerseycfan's posts

I like the players and coaches voting and throw in a couple writers.  If KG is the most valued Celtic he should start for the East. 

Sections
Shortcuts