Almost the same record...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

Almost the same record...

...as the Celtics and yet the Lakers are all messed up with the coaching thingy and Nash out with his injury and stuff. But what  the heck is the Celtics excuse? Rivers has been there forever and all he's thinking about is Mejon Rondo's assist. Does that mean that the Lakers are much better than the Celtics or are the Celtics just that bad? I say that because you all here are always laughing at other teams but now you all look kinda dumb because your team is like really doing bad especially with MEjon Rondo doing that selfish assist stuff when it's all about him and not the team. It looks like the Celtics are going back to another long time of not being competitive. I wish they would be more like the Lakers who are always in the hunt. I'm just saying.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Almost the same record...

In response to john reudametkin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

...as the Celtics and yet the Lakers are all messed up with the coaching thingy and Nash out with his injury and stuff. But what  the heck is the Celtics excuse? Rivers has been there forever and all he's thinking about is Mejon Rondo's assist. Does that mean that the Lakers are much better than the Celtics or are the Celtics just that bad? I say that because you all here are always laughing at other teams but now you all look kinda dumb because your team is like really doing bad especially with MEjon Rondo doing that selfish assist stuff when it's all about him and not the team. It looks like the Celtics are going back to another long time of not being competitive. I wish they would be more like the Lakers who are always in the hunt. I'm just saying.

[/QUOTE]

Thought you weren't a lakers fan???

Transparent as all get-out!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

John, you have to just ignore hedley as he is the type of person that cannot deal with reality. If you ever contradict any of his beliefs, regardless if you use FACTS, he will turn on you faster than a honey badger on a king cobra.

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Seven games in ten days.  How many have the Lakers played at home?  Who have they played?  Don't get so excited.  You really are a relentless idiotic fool. I feel sorry for you. Find something better to do with your time. You really define loser, the lakers would even be ashamed of you.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

John, you have to just ignore hedley as he is the type of person that cannot deal with reality. If you ever contradict any of his beliefs, regardless if you use FACTS, he will turn on you faster than a honey badger on a king cobra.

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Seven games in ten days.  How many have the Lakers played at home?  Who have they played?  Don't get so excited.  You really are a relentless idiotic fool. I feel sorry for you. Find something better to do with your time. You really define loser, the lakers would even be ashamed of you.

[/QUOTE]

They have only had 2 away games and 1 back to back.........things are not as rosy as they might appear!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to john reudametkin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

According to "some" on here, ALMOST only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.  Amazing how we have to jell immediately with 7 new players, while lakers fans (which you clearly are, and you may be Tommy) are willing to be patient with the lakers.

Amazing!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts