Always Great to See Lakers Get the Boot!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Always Great to See Lakers Get the Boot!

It always brings a smile to my face whenever I see or read about any Laker loss. But, it's especially pleasing to see them get bounced from the play-offs!! There's no sports team that I have greater animosity for...save perhaps the Montreal Canadiens.

How sweet it is!:
    Lakers guard Kobe Bryant leaves the court after congratulating Thunder forward Kevin Durant following a 106-90 loss at Oklahoma City on Monday night.

Love it!:  http://www.latimes.com/videogallery/70072182/Sports/Lakers-on-season-ending-loss-to-Thunder  

Are the Lakers done?: http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-0522-plaschke-lakers-20120522,0,2990318.column

Laker players pointing fingers at one another: http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-la-lakers-blaming-each-other-after-game-4-loss-20120520,0,7928994.story?track=rss

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Always Great to See Lakers Get the Boot!

Is the sky falling, in LaLa Land??:

Lakers

LOL!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

ha ha hah ahaaa hlahhhaa ha ha ahaha hahhdhdass aaaaaahhhhhhhssahhahahhaa

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

so, in the last two playoff losses it's .....Lakers 1........Opponents 8.......

Priceless!!!......meanwhile, none of the Celtic fans on this board ever claimed that our team was among the elite.....they really have surprised us with this latest run....they make it harder on themselves at times and can frustrate the fans....but when they play to their potential they still have a championship pedigree and loads of heart!!...and, they have already begun the youth/rebuilding process.....

Starters:

Avery Bradley (21)
    Rajon Rondo (26)
    Brandon Bass (27)

Rotation players:

Greg Stiemsma (27)
    Sasha Pavlovic28)
    Mickael Pietrus (30)

Role players:

JaJuan Johnson (23)
    E'Twaun Moore (23)
    Sean Williams (25)
    Ryan Hollins (27)

that's 10 of the 15 players on the roster at age 30 or less....

will they all contribute?  ....hard to say......are there a few guys with a high ceiling?     probably......will Danny replace one or two with quality free agents?.....I think so...

and don't forget that we also have two first rounders that could become chips one way or another...

not looking too bad.....hopefully we can close out Philly tomorrow night....I would like our chances of a return to the Finals if things fall into place....just remember 2010...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Always Great to See Lakers Get the Boot!:
    [QUOTE]so, in the last two playoff losses it's ..... Lakers 1 ........ Opponents 8 ....... Priceless!!!...... meanwhile, none of the Celtic fans on this board ever claimed that our team was among the elite.....they really have surprised us with this latest run....they make it harder on themselves at times and can frustrate the fans....but when they play to their potential they still have a championship pedigree and loads of heart!!...and, they have already begun the youth/rebuilding process..... Starters: Avery Bradley (21) Rajon Rondo (26) Brandon Bass (27) Rotation players: Greg Stiemsma (27) Sasha Pavlovic28) Mickael Pietrus (30) Role players: JaJuan Johnson (23) E'Twaun Moore (23) Sean Williams (25) Ryan Hollins (27) that's 10 of the 15 players on the roster at age 30 or less.... will they all contribute?  ....hard to say......are there a few guys with a high ceiling?     probably......will Danny replace one or two with quality free agents?.....I think so... and don't forget that we also have two first rounders that could become chips one way or another... not looking too bad.....hopefully we can close out Philly tomorrow night....I would like our chances of a return to the Finals if things fall into place....just remember 2010...  
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

We all realize that the Celts will be heavy 'dogs against any team that they face, from here on out. If they are to have any chance of challenging for another title, it's imperative that they take the 'sixers out in game 6.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Always Great to See Lakers Get the Boot! :      We all realize that the Celts will be heavy 'dogs against any team that they face, from here on out. If they are to have any chance of challenging for another title, it's imperative that they take the 'sixers out in game 6.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    Well said, Texas.  Was really hoping for 5.  In all honesty, I'm actually more concerned about a fast, young Indy team than Miami right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

In Response to Always Great to See Lakers Get the Boot!:
    [QUOTE]     It always brings a smile to my face whenever I see or read about any Laker loss. But, it's especially pleasing to see them get bounced from the play-offs!! There's no sports team that I have greater animosity for...save perhaps the Montreal Canadiens.      How sweet it is!:      Love it!:   http://www.latimes.com/videogallery/70072182/Sports/Lakers-on-season-ending-loss-to-Thunder         Are the Lakers done?: http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-0522-plaschke-lakers-20120522,0,2990318.column      Laker players pointing fingers at one another: http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-la-lakers-blaming-each-other-after-game-4-loss-20120520,0,7928994.story?track=rss

Agreed! 1,000,000% 
    Bye Fakers!!!

CELTICS WILL RULE 2012!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

[QUOTE]     Is the sky falling, in LaLa Land??:                                                     LOL!!!!!!

No!  Someone edited out the bale of hay feeding the  Llama!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

.....even better if I see the FRAUD MIAMI BIG 3  early exit

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

The actual greatness of them being out is how Kobe called out his team mates it seemed after every loss. Although I do believe when he called out Gasol he was one for 10 in the 4th Q.
    LA became Kobe's team and he caused it to implode.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" ....even better if I see the FRAUD MIAMI BIG 3  early exit"

Che, remember when you thought the Heat were the most dominant team in the east? LOL. As I recall you were practically fitting them for rings and they hadn't won anything, and still haven't....

Pat, disagree on the need to win game 6, though I hope we do. It now all comes down to Avery Bradley, we need him healthier to advance to the finals...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Che, remember when you thought the Heat were the most dominant team in the east? LOL. As I recall you were practically fitting them for rings and they hadn't won anything, and still haven't....

I don't remember saying that 'cause I didn't like Lebron at all ----- however, they were dominant during the regular season but now starting to choke.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Always Great to See Lakers Get the Boot! : No!  Someone edited out the bale of hay feeding the  Llama!
    Posted by krismk[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Always Great to See Lakers Get the Boot! : Well said, Texas.  Was really hoping for 5.  In all honesty, I'm actually more concerned about a fast, young Indy team than Miami right now.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

I would tend to agree with you. But, with Granger out, I don't see the Pacers beating the Heat. 

That said, if the Celts don't close out the 76ers tonight, they'll have no chance against either team.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Sorry...but there will be no "Lake Show" this evening...LOL!!!

Sections
Shortcuts