Am I banned?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Am I banned?

Seriously Lakertroll instigates us by laughing at dead Celtics, Null and Mtrax insult us so we should do nothing. If I'm banned again for doing nothing wrong I'm done with this damn board. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Am I banned?

When the trolls start kicking his azz (because he whines and asks for it), then he makes noises about leaving.

Make my day, dfury!

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Just push the button.  That's why they put it there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Am I banned?:
    [QUOTE]Seriously Lakertroll instigates us by laughing at dead Celtics, Null and Mtrax insult us so we should do nothing. If I'm banned again for doing nothing wrong I'm done with this damn board. 
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Bleed green!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Am I banned?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Am I banned? : You're not banned.  You keep complaining about the trolls and you're the first one to feed them!  That thread of mtrax was silent and ignored until you started ranting there. So you're done with this board, again? We all heard that before.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

He may be the 2nd one to feed them, but we all know who is first, when it comes to feeding the trolls!!  HaHa!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

DELONTE WEST IS.....  FROM THE WHITE HOUSE...... NOT ENOUGH TATOO'S !!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

We all Know who is number ONE without a doubt.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Am I banned?:
    [QUOTE]We all Know who is number ONE without a doubt.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Why, are you hungry??  LOL!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

mtrax and null are obnoxious, but its easy to laugh at them, pity them, maybe post once about the ignorant childish trolls they clearly are and move on... they are like mud or gum on the bottom of your shoe... worthless and annoying for all of 3 seconds

The posters that deserve to be put on ignore are DUDDER and puddin and my time here has been much improved since I did that over a year ago.

Those two are blind mean-spirited haters who define what it is to be the worst fans of all time. Dudder is a proven racist while pud seems to get the only interaction in his lonely life by posting trash here and waiting to see what nerve he hit today. Sad people.

They are the ones this entire boards should ignore... it has made me a heck of a lot happier:-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" The posters that deserve to be put on ignore are DUDDER and puddin and my time here has been much improved since I did that over a year ago."

Agree 100 percent. Here's to peace of mind and better basketball convos.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Glad to see you also throw Softy on your list bud

He is #1 of all time, the worst human being (I know it is faceless/electronic interactions) I have EVER 'seen'

DUD is a distant 2nd pud is nipping at heels...

Although I thankfully have not had to read their vomit in months

Sections
Shortcuts