Am I missing something?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Am I missing something?

In Response to Re: Am I missing something?:
    [QUOTE]How do you know NO won't make the trade?  NO will take the best deal that comes around for Paul, that much is very clear since Paul is leaving no matter what.
    Posted by scubber[/QUOTE]

They said they don't want Rondo, that's why Danny is (was) looking to add a third team!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

It is all posturing. It won't be the first time someone says something and does another.  If there is no other better option then NO will take the best one on the table.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: Am I missing something?:
    [QUOTE]It is all posturing. It won't be the first time someone says something and does another.  If there is no other better option then NO will take the best one on the table.
    Posted by scubber[/QUOTE]

You would think that N.O. would take the best trade offer as opposed to letting CP walk at seasons end but there is also the part about N.O. basically being run by the NBA right now.  So the NBA might decide the best thing for the franchise is to keep CP there for attendance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

If you think about it a sign and trade with Sacramento involving BB for J Thompson and F Garcia would work and would help both teams