Am I seeing things or did PP get that fat?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Am I seeing things or did PP get that fat?

I can't believe how fat he has gotten. You know, for all of you always ragging on Kobe, fact is Kobe even when he comes back from injury is always in the great shape he was when he was a kid, and rarely takes time off from those injuries. It just goes to show the professionalism of Kobe and the frank amateurism of Pierce. Pierce breaks a fingernail and take a week off and gets blubbery in the process.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Am I seeing things or did PP get that fat?

Kobe has a pinhead.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

In response to "Am I seeing things or did PP get that fat?": [QUOTE]I can't believe how fat he has gotten. You know, for all of you always ragging on Kobe, fact is Kobe even when he comes back from injury is always in the great shape he was when he was a kid, and rarely takes time off from those injuries. It just goes to show the professionalism of Kobe and the frank amateurism of Pierce. Pierce breaks a fingernail and take a week off and gets blubbery in the process. Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE] You must be smoking something Pierce almost had a triple double 34pts 10 rebs 8 assists

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

I could have got 34, 10, 8 against the Wizards, and I can't go to my left.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Nice day to post such trash.  At least he didn't have to shoot 33 times to get those points.   Bring anyone to mind?  Of course KOME will shoot the Lakers out of a chance to trade his big men for someone else.  He has to be the hero so instead of using mismatches in the paint he would rather fire up contested threes and hit 25% and make ESPN highlights. Wouldn't you love to play a pickup game with this Hog? Or maybe get his extra 14 pts against the Magic when the game is decided to make his stats look better , not good but better.  I loved the contested banked 3 pter.  Acted like it was intentional.  Kome has cost the Fakers 2
    and probably 3 championships because of his ball hog, "I am the Man"  image he has of himself. I could  go on but I  sick of thinking about the Pric***.  BTW where is KOME living these days?  Noticed he lost 3 houses. HAHAHAHAH