Am I the only one at the end of my rope with Rondo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Re: Am I the only one at the end of my rope with Rondo?

We need to trade him, those triple doubles keep getting in the way of his jump shooting.  I remember when Kenny Anderson was here, and the same thing now with Nate Robinson, people kept saying.....i wish he would pass more, get his teammates involved.  LMAO! Now you have the BEST distributing PG in the NBA and people say "he is below average shooting the ball".  its like the idiot Sox fans complaining last year about how their team wasnt spending money on players, this year the same people complain because the tickets are too expensive....how else are they going to pay for all the new, expensive players they just got???  ....sigh....idiots

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Am I the only one at the end of my rope with Rondo?

Also on Rondo's defense:

Kendrick Perkins said. "We know what Rondo is capable of doing. He turned it up another notch. I've never seen anybody make LeBron turn his back to the basket. He didn't really want to put it on the ground around him. I thought that was huge. When he picked [James] up, the energy just picked up and the guys kind of backed him up after that."

Sections
Shortcuts