Amare out 6 weeks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Amare out 6 weeks

The Knicks may be done. Melo can't get right, Amare out  for awhile, JR Smith is still gunning them in and out of games.

It would take DRose some time to get acclimated if the Bulls bring him back.

Brooklyn is flawed

I think the Celtics should shoot for the 3rd spot but settle for the 4th spot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: Amare out 6 weeks

I don't wish injury on anyone or any team but we've had our fair share for the last 4-5 years.

In my opinion the HEAT peaked too soon. They're playing great now but I don't think this continues into May. We all know RA will go through his seasonal can't hit a shot period.

If somehow the C's win tomorrow...the entire NBA will be put on notice. I don't expect them too but that's why they play the games.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Now all we need is for Wade to step on someone's foot.

Wade will wait until he plays us, then he'll injure Bradley or Green, or whoever else DARES to play D on him!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I think knicks play better without Amare.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Some here wanted us to trade for Amare and I kept saying he is not worth giving up much for because he was a walking injury waiting to happen.  You can't even take out insurance on this guy for pete sakes.  I figured he would get hurt again just a matter of time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

I think knicks play better without Amare.

I haven't looked up their record but you are probably correct, especially this year. They were playing lights out early in the year when he was out,  and since he came back they have struggle more.  Like I said I haven't looked it up,  just going off memory.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Some here wanted us to trade for Amare and I kept saying he is not worth giving up much for because he was a walking injury waiting to happen.  You can't even take out insurance on this guy for pete sakes.  I figured he would get hurt again just a matter of time.

You also agreed that Amare would be an upgrade over Bass and you won't have a problem if Amare becomes a Celtic.

I am sure you can show me where I wanted Amare,  but I would like to see it. Of course he is a upgrade over Bass, 3/4 of the league is a upgrade over Bass.  I don't think you will find a post where I said I don't have a problem with it.  His salary and injuries lately are a concern for anyone.  Most experts have even said Amare is practically untradeable.  I am sure I also said he could set our franchise back years as well.  I probably also said Gasol was a better choice if I was going to pick one.  That would have been bad this year.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The Knicks were doing just fine without Amare and the big question then was.... will Amare mess up a good thing..

If Amare is out 6 weeks its gonna be tough for him to contribute a whole lot when he returns, fully recovered or not. Six weeks is a long time... and he prob gets hurts again 2 days after his return,.

Id take him in a heartbeat over Bass but thats not saying much these days.. Bass has really shrunk, hope he gets it together a little before the playoffs

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts