America's favorite sportsman.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

America's favorite sportsman.

Kobe, The Black Mamba, Mr 81, The Golden One has slipped to #3 on the list. What I don't get is that neither thumper of wheelchair are even in the top 10 (again, lmao) despite celtic fans telling everyone what great guys they are , HOFers, and only Laker fans dislike them. Really? The country seems to disagree with what celtic fans think! Both are in fact busters!

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/ ... 3/related/

Enjoy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: America's favorite sportsman.

BTW, I'm still waiting for wheelchair to come out and say "Kobe aint the most popular player in the world, I am!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I heard it was Derek Jeter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: America's favorite sportsman.:
    [QUOTE]I heard it was Derek Jeter.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Wheelchair said it was himself, guess he knows better??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

He should be playing wide receiver in the Denver pennal league.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]This Laker troll can't seem to stop thinking about Paul Pierce. Even believed what Pierce said about being the best player in the world in 2008. Only a moron would believe everything Paul Pierce says. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE

And yet the celtic trolls would have us believe wheelchair is the Truth????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

I thought it was Lebron. hahahahahahahahahahaha

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

lakernation,

when kobe knows what no means, then talk about paul..........no means no kobe

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

not everything goes when it comes to the hoes sometimes no means no.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoCeltics. Show RicoCeltics's posts

Stop fighting.
    Just saying...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Really, moderators?  You'd rather remove my comment pointing out that this troll was wrong than remove the troll?

Just proves my notion that this is just seeded garbage to stir the pot on this forum.  A moderator posing as a troll to keep people coming back to argue.

Anyhow, Derek Jeter was #1, followed by Peyton Manning.  Kobe was #3

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Wheelchair came in at #731. Go figure?!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Wheelchair came in at #731. Go figure?!!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Kobe deserves his props.  Five championships isn't chopped liver, and if he ever passes Jordan for championships (will be tough) he could go down as the greatest of all time (but he'll have to win MORE championships because Jordan shot a MUCH higher field goal percentage)

Jeter, too.  Four championships deserves respect from even the most seasoned Boston sports fan

But Peyton Manning is 10-11 in the playoffs.  A LOSING record.  He won the South if you view the breakdown, but he has no place above Kobe or Tom Brady.  That makes me upset.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoneyShooter. Show MoneyShooter's posts

[QUOTE]Wheelchair came in at #731. Go figure?!!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

How do you feel about yourself as far as life goes? lol You come on a Celtics page every day to post hundreds of posts about absolutely nothing. Haha, trying to get a rise out of people and you look like an obsessed and probably depressed stalker. It's pretty amusing that you post more than most fans do...in the OFF SEASON at that! Losing in basketball is one thing, but losing at life must be a whole lot worse. Good luck buddy!! It's a long way to go when you don't know where you're going.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: America's favorite sportsman. : I think he's going to the Philippines. He has a thread about Chris Paul going to the Lakers and his source is from the Philippines. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

After every Laker loss  or Celtic win he would not be seen for days  Casey Anthony has more credibility

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: America's favorite sportsman. : After every Laker loss  or Celtic win he would not be seen for days  Casey Anthony has more credibility
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Great post, man.  Stay thirsty!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

He showed bill Russell how to rebound and gave Wilt Chamberlin his black book

I dont always drink beer but when I do I drin Dos Equis 
    Stay thirsty my friends

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoneyShooter. Show MoneyShooter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: America's favorite sportsman. : I think he's going to the Philippines. He has a thread about Chris Paul going to the Lakers and his source is from the Philippines. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Since the beginning of chatrooms & forums there have been trolls. They won't go anywhere so I just laugh at most. But this guy is a little beyond a troll. I hope he at least gets a paycheck for all the time he spends here. Maybe he IS the Mod, that's why he doesn't get bounced. Some posters in here take it too serious. Even if there was an active Mod here, there will always be trolls. Some in disguise like Rico, some obvious as a G-String Laker Bikini. It's like trying to stop Terrorism. Kill Osama, and another will fill his shoes. A waste of time, but fun to see them go. haha, keep the balance alive trolls!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

I wonder how high Kobe is on the list in Boston. I only ask because in 2007, Celtic fans chanted "MVP" for him when he and the Lakers visited Boston. Laughing

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZVPIjxE

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]He showed bill Russell how to rebound and gave Wilt Chamberlin his black book I dont always drink beer but when I do I drin Dos Equis  Stay thirsty my friends
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

He IS .......the most interesting man in the world - classic!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts