America's favorite sportsman.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: America's favorite sportsman.

In Response to Re: America's favorite sportsman.:
    I wonder how high Kobe is on the list in Boston. I only ask because in 2007, Celtic fans chanted "MVP" for him when he and the Lakers visited Boston. www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZVPIjxE
    Posted by koberulz

Love this video....boston fans chanting MVP for the Black Mamba. This would NEVER happen to a boston player at Staples due to the fact none have been good enough! Not even close.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: America's favorite sportsman. : Hey, since you're from the Philippines why don't you show us the video where Kobe Bryant lost to Smart Gilas. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

Philippines? Lmao, try Whitley Heights and you'd be very close!

As for the Black Mamba, he thanks you for you're interest in his well being and assures everyone that his drive for 6 is as strong as it was for #1.

Oops, shouldn't have said 1. Sorry wheelchair lmao.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: America's favorite sportsman. : A few months ago didn't you say the Lakers would three-peat?  Didn't work out to well for ya, huh? Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

How'd that 18th title work out for ya, you know the one you said boston would win this past season? Didn't work out to well for ya huh?! Guess I'm going to have to console myself with 5 titles this millenium. That's more than boston since the NBA/ABA merge ain't it?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts