Amundson?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Amundson?

Wolves forward Lou Amundson said he has been talking with his agent about the very real possibility that he will be traded or waived Friday if the Wolves intend to make room for both Chris Johnson and Mickael Gelabale for the rest of the season. "It's a business so you have to kind of think ahead," Amundson said. "Whatever happens, just continue to do what I'm doing. Everything's on the table right now. You never like to get traded, but sometimes the situation isn't what you hope to it to be. It can work out for the best sometimes." Minneapolis Star-Tribune

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Re: Amundson?

hmmm..no thoughts.

says he may be out right released.

we need help up front for the rest of this year , for sure.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Problem with Amundson is more of a liability than Bass. He no size, no offense, and a poor FT shooting. Hustle alone won't get it done.

not interested

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Problem with Amundson is more of a liability than Bass. He no size, no offense, and a poor FT shooting. Hustle alone won't get it done.

Just seeing this mediocre guy mentioned made me think about BAss.  Why is it Bass gets stuck under the boards even with his girth can't get position as a rebounder.  He usually gets to far under the basket and then gets stretched out unable to get the ball from the opposing player behind him. Is he stupid?  He is strong and tall enough and should be able to block out.   There is no excuse for his terrible rebounding.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

thanks for the replys.

I know he's no word beater, but I figured he workls hard, rebounds some and plays defense.

If he's released and cost nothing, I figured maybe better than a d-leaguer..but then again maybe not!!

Sections
Shortcuts