1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

An International Player Started at Center

Take that, runrunandrun!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: An International Player Started at Center

I like it too  Kiss

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Didnt check the boxscore but I think he did pretty good considering hes our 3rd string center and hes injured

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

Hey Runnnnnn,

I mean, old school,

Does this mean Danny has changed his "reverse-racist" ways, as you refer to it?

Semih did look good for an injured guy with limited minutes. He always seems to have at least one agressive block when he is in there....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

8 points in 18 minutes and 1 block while playing injured. This guy still has alot to learn, but I like what I see in him. I wonder how long it will take him to recover from his injury when JO is back, or if he will just play injured all season.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

In Response to Re: An International Player Started at Center:
    8 points in 18 minutes and 1 block while playing injured. This guy still has alot to learn, but I like what I see in him. I wonder how long it will take him to recover from his injury when JO is back, or if he will just play injured all season.  
    Posted by CelticFanLA
    According to Doc, Erden is playing despite a left shoulder injury that will need surgery during the offseason.   Check this post for a more thorough discussion:  http://blogs.bettor.com/Semih-Erden-playing-with-shoulder-injury-a42305.

Sections
Shortcuts