An Offer Hard to Match

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Re: An Offer Hard to Match

That is what they are asking for, no way Clippers do this, although it is the Clippers.

Would tick the boxes for Mr Stern

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Gordon, Aminu or Bledsoe and 2 picks, I think.  Or Gordon and Kaman and 1 pick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

haha that would ruin their team if they dont get an extension from him, im beginning to care less and less about cp3...we need a CENTER...pg is nowhere near our problem

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Clips have said for  a week they are not trading Gordon!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

cp3 is available, but i think we would have to give up way too much for him for a one year rental, if they win a title with him, obviously danny would know more then us, but i just dont see that happening with no solid center, espescially in a league with dwight howard, andrew bynum, etc..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: An Offer Hard to Match:
    cp3 is available, but i think we would have to give up way too much for him for a one year rental, if they win a title with him, obviously danny would know more then us, but i just dont see that happening with no solid center, espescially in a league with dwight howard, andrew bynum, etc..
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Agree, and this is why we should get BOTH Paul and Okafor!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

In Response to An Offer Hard to Match:
    Chris_Broussard  Hornets asking for E Gordon, Kaman, Bledsoe, Aminu and 2 1st round picks, sources say 12 minutes ago  ·  reply  ·  retweet  ·  favorite
    Posted by Fiercest34

they're not putting gordon in the trade unless they know paul is extending his contract.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

if there would be a way to land paul AND okafor, i would be all for it, but doesnt sound like we could take on both of those salaries, im not sure of the figures but i know they are both paid very well

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

yea,

Chris Paul has decided that if he can't play for the Knicks (and Carmelo) or the Lakers (and Kobe), that he wants to play with Blake Griffin and the Clippers, according to Marc Stein.

As we reported earlier, Eric Gordon would likely have to be included in a deal for the Clippers to get Paul, but it's becoming clear that he wants to play with Griffin in L.A. In addition to Gordon, the Hornets reportedly want Chris Kaman, Eric Bledsoe, Al-Farouq Aminu and at least two future first-round picks in exchange for Paul. Obviously David Stern is trying to break the bank for Paul.
    http://rotoworld.com/headlines/nba/0/Basketball-Headlines

at this rate he may rather play for a d-league team then the celtics

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: An Offer Hard to Match:
    In Response to Re: An Offer Hard to Match : Agree, and this is why we should get BOTH Paul and Okafor!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Agree that adding both of these players would improve this team, but don't believe that we would be able to do it and would exceed the salary cap. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

You would need to ship Rondo, Green and JO and that pick to get them both maybe Bradley too. That's a lot to give up.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Dont need him, dont want him.  Get a big man.

Sections
Shortcuts