An Old and fading talent vs. a Young and aggressive opponent

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

An Old and fading talent vs. a Young and aggressive opponent

This Saturday we will all witness the last heroics of a true champion whose talents have been stripped by father time. A true champion who will match experience, heart, and pride against a hungry opponent with seemingly limitless talent. A hungry opponent who would love nothing more than to dominate the old champion. Who knows, maybe Mosley will pull out a surprise victory over Pacquiao!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: An Old and fading talent vs. a Young and aggressive opponent

I am a avid boxing fan.. I have seen Muhamad pull out improbable victories from seemingly sure defeats.. When he beat Foreman, classic.. I believe it can be done in baskeball..We also have a youthfull bench to help out..and of course the great x factor in the shackster...We have to make it uncomfortable on these guys and take them to the deep water, and then lets see who has more heart.its a chess game at this point..our move..(i still believe that the longer this series goes, the better for the celtics.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Good post.

I'm waiting for "Chicken Little" Floyd Mayweather to quit procrastinating and fight Pacquiao.

Enough with all the ducking and excuses. Go take your medicine like a man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Certainly the offensive dynamics will change if Shaq can play.

Doc will have to make defensive adjustments to stop Wade from driving to the hoop at will.

I expect more double teams against Wade.

The team did look old in the last game.

Sections
Shortcuts