AND LEANDRO BARBOSA IS BETTER THAN NATE ROBINSON...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

AND LEANDRO BARBOSA IS BETTER THAN NATE ROBINSON...

Even considering how great Nate Robinson has been for the Bulls in the playoffs , Leandro Barbosa is better player ...he just is.

Was Barbosa's injury worse than Rondo's ? Rondo is said to have only a partial tear and is expected back quick....

I hope Barbosa returns on reasonable 1yr deal , he was the best free agent signing for the Celtics since Dominique Wilkins 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

Re: AND LEANDRO BARBOSA IS BETTER THAN NATE ROBINSON...

In response to PHX85014's comment:

Even considering how great Nate Robinson has been for the Bulls in the playoffs , Leandro Barbosa is better player ...he just is.

Was Barbosa's injury worse than Rondo's ? Rondo is said to have only a partial tear and is expected back quick....

I hope Barbosa returns on reasonable 1yr deal , he was the best free agent signing for the Celtics since Dominique Wilkins 

I agree but the lad wanted out prior to RR going down

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Barbosa has had a much better career than Robinson. Not even close. I think he would have played more and more minutes as the year went on. He is way better than Crawford and Lee.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to 37stories's comment:

Barbosa has had a much better career than Robinson. Not even close. I think he would have played more and more minutes as the year went on. He is way better than Crawford and Lee.

A snake would be better than Crawford!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to johconn's comment:

I agree but the lad wanted out prior to RR going down

He wanted out cause Doc wouldnt play him... another happy camper

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Depends on the snake.....

In response to kyceltic's comment:

Not this one!

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Not this one!

Pud

Is that the green Mamba?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Not this one!

Pud

Is that the green Mamba?

Actually yes... this is exactly what a black mamba looks like after taking  a green weenie up the tailpipe.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to 37stories's comment:

+1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Looks like a couple people are thinking about me a lot.

aww.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

He wanted out cause Doc wouldnt play him... another happy camper

Haha, yes, but fortunately Doc is not an idiot, right?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

if you're going to have rondo back, forget about barbosa.  remember how LITTLE barbosa did for the c's with rondo active on the roster.  it was pathetic- yet ANOTHER tool in the RUN AND GUN tempo game that rondo STARVED of the ball becuase rondo himself did not feel like running.  nor did rondo want anyone to be shown to be BETTER or AS GOOD as rondo is at running and scoring on the break for 6-4 guys and under.

hence the murderously slow always-shoot-with-3-seconds-or-less offense that was rolled out in 2012-13- call it what you will- the "jeff green baffling system"- the "barbosa confuser"- it ruined all the tempo- it was all rondo at the helm, all slow all the time despite bradley, green, lee, barbosa and terry to some extent being able to run.

name me the last OLD team that was any good without some YOUNG RUNNING CONTINGENT on it.  if bird and mchale could have held together in the early 90s, we had a shot to make some noise with gamble/brown/lewis running and getting some easy hoops.  rondo wanted NO EASY hoops last year becuase each one was a threat to his "role" on the team

Sections
Shortcuts