...and that's the TRUTH y RAPTIES will get s-w-e-p-t+y Bron will get got!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

...and that's the TRUTH y RAPTIES will get s-w-e-p-t+y Bron will get got!

told ya.. thats just paul piercing anotha jabro playoff heart. give jason credit for tanking late to play these rapties. barring injury, nets can keep it going. if they bring their A-game and heat do as well, nets win! without p and kg, no way are nets even beating the jabraptors. about closing, thats what those guys do on d and o! so nice it wasnt wasted struggling with us this year.. joe j, williams, and the rest are all quality pips. pierce = p-i-mp!

@imagydSportsBos... Twitter is where its at!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Re: ...and that's the TRUTH y RAPTIES will get s-w-e-p-t+y Bron will get got!

The Nets didn't even play that well, terrible on threes,outrebounded, but Pierce just flipped the switch.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Keep in mind this prediction is coming from the dude who has the Clippers winning the west. Just don't bet your mortgage on it, that's all I'm saying. You can be sure Commie didn't....

Forget all these "If they bring their A game" jabrocaveats, as long as D Wade is healthy the Nets lose to the Heat.

But hey the playoffs are here!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Please learn how to post English.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Number6Fan's comment:

Please learn how to post English.

[object HTMLDivElement]

I was also wondering if there was a English version of this garbage

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I could see the Nets winning their series against Toronto but not sure they will win their next series. 

Sections
Shortcuts