And the problem is?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: And the problem is?

I am sure a lot of you already know this but I went back and watched the 2nd quarter again to see why we lost our huge lead. I mainly focused on Bass,  but paid a lot of attention to Jeff Green as well.  Didn't realize it at the time but Green played his but off the second quarter.  He was awesome during the quarter.  Bass on the other hand  was putrid.

Here is Bass during the quarter.

1.       Garnett  misses free  throw, Bass makes any effort to go toward the rim and he gets the rebound because it bounced over the Buck player and he just steps back and get rebound.  Wouldn’t have happened if Bass was up against him.

2.       Bass forces jumper and misses.

3.       Bass runs floor and get layup from Terry

4.       Daniels hits jumper over Bass

5.       Bass gets rebound, goes back up and gets blocked, Buck fast break result

6.       Bass tries to make move and drives to basket and gets blocked by Nova- turns into two points

7.       Bass rebounds and kicks out to our players.

8.       Bass horrible pass to Lee, gets picked off and Bucks gets layup and foul on Lee as a result. 3 pts

9.       (not bass,  but we get a 3 second call on offense and takes 2 pts away from us.  Terrible call as no one was in the lane for more than 2 seconds.

TttThat is one ugly quarter by our starter.  This was huge in our 16 pt lead being gone.

TT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

I am sure a lot of you already know this but I went back and watched the 2nd quarter again to see why we lost our huge lead. I mainly focused on Bass,  but paid a lot of attention to Jeff Green as well.  Didn't realize it at the time but Green played his but off the second quarter.  He was awesome during the quarter.  Bass on the other hand  was putrid.

Here is Bass during the quarter.

1.       Garnett  misses free  throw, Bass makes any effort to go toward the rim and he gets the rebound because it bounced over the Buck player and he just steps back and get rebound.  Wouldn’t have happened if Bass was up against him.

2.       Bass forces jumper and misses.

3.       Bass runs floor and get layup from Terry

4.       Daniels hits jumper over Bass

5.       Bass gets rebound, goes back up and gets blocked, Buck fast break result

6.       Bass tries to make move and drives to basket and gets blocked by Nova- turns into two points

7.       Bass rebounds and kicks out to our players.

8.       Bass horrible pass to Lee, gets picked off and Bucks gets layup and foul on Lee as a result. 3 pts

9.       (not bass,  but we get a 3 second call on offense and takes 2 pts away from us.  Terrible call as no one was in the lane for more than 2 seconds.

TttThat is one ugly quarter by our starter.  This was huge in our 16 pt lead being gone.

TT

Someone's gotta tell Bass that its OK to kick the Ball out to a guard if you get an O-Rebound. Its painful to watch him try to force it against 3 frontcourt players and get stuffed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kensfarvox. Show kensfarvox's posts

And the problem is that Doc does not think offensive rebounds are as important as getting back on defense.

Sections
Shortcuts