...and who thinks the CELTS can't march into Miami and take their SOUL?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: ...and who thinks the CELTS can't march into Miami and take their SOUL?

I remember my first beer

Why even mention the first round? This team isn't an 8 seed... all that other 'rah rah' stuff is typical tiresome Commie

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

FIRST ROUND OR LATER, DONT MATTER...this team has no fear. will be the 4th seed and perhaps even move up to the THIRD spot. peaking at the right time. this team is deep. doc was made to coach a team like this. this team buys in.. pp with the big 3 and agrees to be the decoy in pierce time.. u think kobe's doing that? u think rondo's getting that last sec respect to clear up the back cut? classic play by doc, no pp iso.. too easy and predictable. if we stay healthy, this team could be in the finals.. no pressure, all house $ with revenge on their mind. been saying that pacers are toughest team they will face. if they can go into indiana and mack them down, no way they can do the same to miami.. period!

long live the revolution, keep the faith jabronis[/QUIt will come down to te REFS! If it is fairly called, yes we have a chance. But I dont hink the league will alowe it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I love this team, especially without Rondo, but there is no way we beat Miami with the current lack of a big man.  I really think Danny blew it...badly.  We just needed one more big to get us some rebounds and supplement Bass and Garnett.  

Without rebounds and interior depth, I doubt we beat Indiana or New York (if Melo is healthy) either, and the C's will have a tough battle with Brklyn and Chicago who would, best case, wear the Celtics out before the next series. 

The facts remain. We are a Tier 2 team. But at least the C's will be more fun to watch without Rondo.  Hopefully Danny trades Rondo for a quality Big Man this summer and with the return of Sully, we may become one of the top teams in the NBA.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I can see Fierce, just like last year, starting to hide..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

FIRST ROUND OR LATER, DONT MATTER...this team has no fear. will be the 4th seed and perhaps even move up to the THIRD spot. peaking at the right time. this team is deep. doc was made to coach a team like this. this team buys in.. pp with the big 3 and agrees to be the decoy in pierce time.. u think kobe's doing that? u think rondo's getting that last sec respect to clear up the back cut? classic play by doc, no pp iso.. too easy and predictable. if we stay healthy, this team could be in the finals.. no pressure, all house $ with revenge on their mind. been saying that pacers are toughest team they will face. if they can go into indiana and mack them down, no way they can do the same to miami.. period!

long live the revolution, keep the faith jabronis!

When the Heat have LBJ, Wade, and Bosh all healthy in the postseason, the Cs are 1-6 against them. And that one win was charity.

Period.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

When the Heat have LBJ, Wade, and Bosh all healthy in the postseason, the Cs are 1-6 against them. And that one win was charity.

Yes, I think most of us would concede that a fully stocked Miami Heat team is superior to a Celtics team without its most well-rounded player (Jeff Green), defensive stopper (Avery Bradley), and second big (Chris Wilcox). Let's see what the record would be when both teams are at full strength. Even the Heat players themselves would admit that it's closer than their fans might want to believe. We'll probably have to wait yet another year to find out for sure, given the injuries to Rondo and Sullinger.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

I can see Fierce, just like last year, starting to hide..

LOL... he'll start bringing up past posts of your which are irrelevant and flood this thread into a different subject.  Fungus is contagious... be careful

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I love this team, especially without Rondo, but there is no way we beat Miami with the current lack of a big man.  I really think Danny blew it...badly.  We just needed one more big to get us some rebounds and supplement Bass and Garnett.  

Without rebounds and interior depth, I doubt we beat Indiana or New York (if Melo is healthy) either, and the C's will have a tough battle with Brklyn and Chicago who would, best case, wear the Celtics out before the next series. 

The facts remain. We are a Tier 2 team. But at least the C's will be more fun to watch without Rondo.  Hopefully Danny trades Rondo for a quality Big Man this summer and with the return of Sully, we may become one of the top teams in the NBA.

A good rebounder and lane presence sure would have helped.... However, lets not forget Docs role in driving alot of bigs out of town, most recently darko

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I don't see Rondo being traded until he is healthy and has played a few games.   I would be surprised if someone traded for him until he is back and proves that he is still the same player.  Rose is still not playing and has been out the entire season. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to davidap's comment:

Yes, I think most of us would concede that a fully stocked Miami Heat team is superior to a Celtics team without its most well-rounded player (Jeff Green), defensive stopper (Avery Bradley), and second big (Chris Wilcox). Let's see what the record would be when both teams are at full strength. Even the Heat players themselves would admit that it's closer than their fans might want to believe. We'll probably have to wait yet another year to find out for sure, given the injuries to Rondo and Sullinger.

LOL @ U!!!

Green sucks when he's defended. KG is 37. PP is 35. Chris Wilcox??? Seriosuly? You forgot to mention Terry and Lee!

The Cs stars are more likely to get injured than Miami's. And Miami didn't have Ray Allen last year. The Kings took the Heat to 2 OTs in Miami. GS won in Miami. Doesn't mean jack.

I know many of you are pumped up about beating the Pacers. That game only told me one thing: everybody sucks but Miami in the East. The Pacers are a dreadful shooting team.

Rondo sucks. The Cs are better without him.

Danny Ainge and the ownership sucks too. They decided to sell fool's gold rather than rebuild last summer and this is the result.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to CubanPete's comment:

Period.

if Health is the excuse, then we can say we didnt have Bradley nor Green nor Wilcox and I am probably forgetting some others last year and AND we almost beat ya..but almost is not enough, this year is a different story... viva Fidel!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

LOL @ U!!!

Green sucks when he's defended. KG is 37. PP is 35. Chris Wilcox??? Seriosuly? You forgot to mention Terry and Lee!

The Cs stars are more likely to get injured than Miami's. And Miami didn't have Ray Allen last year. The Kings took the Heat to 2 OTs in Miami. GS won in Miami. Doesn't mean jack.

I know many of you are pumped up about beating the Pacers. That game only told me one thing: everybody sucks but Miami in the East. The Pacers are a dreadful shooting team.

Danny Ainge and the ownership sucks too. They decided to sell fool's gold rather than rebuild last summer and this is the result.

You think Wade is not old and washed?? Name the Heat bench..name it!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

A good rebounder and lane presence sure would have helped.... However, lets not forget Docs role in driving alot of bigs out of town, most recently darko

------------------------------

Yes because Darko, Was Wilt Chamberlain before Doc got a hold of him. Kwame Brown was of course Bill Russel. Intelligent post. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

LOL @ U!!!

Could be a lottery team like the Lakers with no picks. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Don't under estimate a team with Celtics Pride. The C's will be a team that no one wants to play in the playoffs. Go C's

Sections
Shortcuts