And yet they won

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from geneb81. Show geneb81's posts

And yet they won

Pietrus can't get his 3s to drop. RR misses 13, shots many of them layups. And yet the Cs played their bst game of the season, out vetted the Knicks, did what champs do, and squeezed out a win. Great. KG played wild like LeBron all over the court. Bass is a solid ,solid guy, a top quality pro. I read that Bradley is outstanding, but I've yet to see that. He is tenacious, but can also be beaten on the pick and roll. I liked the way RR got backup on that set from Bass or Wilcox. We won't get a whole lot of wins like yesterday's so we might as well cherich them when they do come.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

Re: And yet they won

KG moving to center is changing the nature of this team. Pietrus is starting to get comforatble with his teamates and it shows. PP is still the soul of this team. 

I am not saying they are the big three, I am saying they are a good three when they are on the court at the same time becasue they play so hard. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: And yet they won:
    In Response to Re: And yet they won : Pietrus is the new James Posey.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Good description, Fierce.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: And yet they won : Especially Pietrus' feistiness.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Yes, Pietrus adds an element.Iwish he`d get out of his horrendous shooting slump,though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronnie0729. Show ronnie0729's posts

“That kid,’’ said Larry Bird, a spellbound televiewer, “is unbelievable. I got a text during the game from someone who works for us and he said, ‘How in the hell can they think about trading him?’ How much better can you play? You can’t. I know I’d take that stat line any day of the week.’’

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Pietrus guaranteed Boston would win this season's championship! Delusional or a Boston messiah?

Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: And yet they won : Yes, Pietrus adds an element.Iwish he`d get out of his horrendous shooting slump,though.
    Posted by jrleftfoot

He will -he's been too consistent in his career!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Pietrus is the new James Posey.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

AMEN

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i also like KG at the 5.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Pietrus guaranteed Boston would win this season's championship! Delusional or a Boston messiah?
    Posted by Elven 32

they have just as good a shot as the fakers.....they arent winning in the playoffs with just kobe and a bunch of random white guys

Sections
Shortcuts